" Get lost from my office right now. Otherwise, I will call the security," Adeel said cutting my sentence in the middle.

I said almost joining my hands," Adeel, Try to understand. Haniya is pre.........."

I couldn't complete my sentence when Adeel replied having an ugly smug on his face," I don't care about your slutty sister."

No sooner had he told the sentence I punched him hard and he landed on the nearby couch. How dare he call my sister by dirty names.

After that, I crouched down to his level and whispered," You have done the biggest mistake of your life calling my sister by dirty names. I will not spare you."

Hearing me he stood up from his position and going to say something when we both heard a sweet melodious voice.

The voice said," Adeel Bhaiya."

We both turned at the voice's direction and I found a beautiful teenage girl.

Her age would be 17 or 18

Her age would be 17 or 18. Not more than that. She is wearing a maroon colour salwar suit and her honey brown colour hairs are open. Her oval-shaped face and brown doe-like eyes are complimenting her pale smooth and glossy skin. I have to admit that she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.

The girl run at Adeel's direction and hugged him. She said with her sweet voice," Bhaiya, I want to go on a trip. Don't say no, please."

Hearing the word 'Bhaiya' I understood that it's Adeel's younger sister. Seeing her I remembered Haniya who used to hug me like that.

Adeel patted her head and said affectionately," You could have ask me earlier. You can go. But, keep informing me that where are you going and doing?"

After that, the girl looked at me with suspicious eyes and Adeel glared at me.

Seeing them a plan came inside my head. I said to Adeel having a dark expression on my face," You will pay for messing up with me and my family."

Saying that I came out from his office and called my detective Ahsan.

I said in the call," I have a work for you. I want Adeel's sister's every information on my table. I want the work to be done by Tomorrow."

Flashback Ended

" Sir, breakfast is ready. Will you have it here or I should place it in your room," I heard Meher's voice.

She is looking down and I can see her red face where my palm connected last night. My fingerprint is clearly visible on her fair skin. I wanted to say sorry but my ego didn't let me say.