A Lion's pride

It seemend that my followers had no interest in attacking me as I savely arrived At the lake I was looking for. I layed down to drink some of the saving vet blue. The water freshed me and gave me new strengh. The Sun seemed to cool down and stoped cooking me Alive. It was a pleasant feeling. A roar interrupted my enjoying. I turend around but it was too late. A lioness had jumped at me, leaving deep wounds On me and pushing us into the water. "This is our land! You drank our water, you stole from us, you invaded us, you're going to pay!", she roard. The rest of the pride's hunters Came out of their hiding spots and formed a Circle arround the lake. There was no escape. The lioness who attacked me previously swang her claws for another attack. I flintched. "This isn't yours! The water Belongs to everyone! There is enough for all!", I tried to convince her but she wasn't even listening. She jumped right at me and bit deep into My right shoulder. I was in pain. I tried to Get her off but her jaw was strong. I was Forced to fight back. My claws hit her right eye. Roaring in pain she let off my shoulder. I used My chance and Went for another attack. The scars on ther left cheek were deep and started to bleed instantly. I gave her some time to recover and tried to Talk to her again. "Please, let me go and I will enshure you to never enter you Lands again!", I said trying to avoid any further batteling. She groweld but walked away After a period of time thinking about my offer. The pride dissapeard into the high grass. I was alone, wounded but alive.