"It's good to see you El." M/n grins into her Neck as she nods.

Joyce couldn't help but join in as both of the teens giggled at her actions. M/n and El lean back into her arms before letting go of eachother so El could have her time with Joyce.

M/n walked away to the kitchen to drink more water and try and figure out how to 'Close Gate'.

El and Joyce walked back into the kitchen. M/n set down the cardboard piece and sat down.

"You opened this gate gate before right?"

El nods and looks forward. "Yes."

"Do you think of we could get you back there, that you could close it?"

El doesn't answer, she only looks at Joyce before looking forward with a look of determination.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"It's not like it was before. It's grown, a lot. I mean, that's considering what we can get in there."

"The place is crawling with those dogs."

"Demo-dogs." Dustin corrected.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I said uhm, Demo-dogs. Like demogorgon and dogs.. you put them together and it sounds pretty badass-"

M/n taps Dustin's shoulder and shakes his head. "How is this important right now?"

"It's not I'm sorry."

"I can do it." El says.

Everyone turns their heads towards her. "You're not hearing me."

"I'm hearing you, I can do it." She replies instantly.

"Even if El can, there's still another problem." Everyone now turns to Mike to listen to what he has to say.

"If the brain dies, the body dies."

"I thought that was the whole point?" Max questioned.

"It is, but if we're really right about this. I mean, if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army..."

"Will's apart of that army." Lucas added, realizing what Mike was going on about.

"Closing the gates will kill him."

Everyone goes silent, the idea of closing the gate now seeming like one of the worst solutions.

Joyce stands up, everyone else follows her in confusion. She walked into her room.

Everyone can feel the breeze that blows strongly throughout the room.

"He likes it cold.." she mumbled.

"What?" Dannia asked as both Hopper and herself share looks of confusion.

"It what Will kept saying to me. He likes it cold."

Joyce walked over to the window and pulls it down shut.

"We keep giving it what it wants!"

"If this is a virus, and Will's the host.."