Chapter 4 Part 1

Shayari's pov

3 weeks later from that nightmare part

I entered my classroom for the last time as today my exams will be finished. I will finish My studies…

Zeenat has taken another stream so her classes and exams are different from mine.

I will miss my life here very much but the happiness I will get when I will go back to my home and meet my family. Though I have no blood relation with them but they all have accepted me with open arms except him.

But I don't care about him! not anymore. I don't need his acceptance. Anyways after I get a job I will move out from Sheerazi mansion. I have taken enough favours from them already! I can't afford anymore favours from them.

I know Bade abbu will be angry but I will manage him.

Shaking my head at my thoughts I sat down on my usual seat but saw something that caught my attention.

A rose, a letter and a chocolate.

Rose and chocolate is not anything new for me but it's the first time I got a letter.

I won't read this letter now because I don't want it to affect my exam. I will read it after my exams.

The exam hall is almost empty with very few students. I don't understand how come I get this every time I'm alone and not with any of my friends.

I dumped the rose and Chocolate in the dustbin like everytime. It's not something that is happening today but from past 6 months this is happening but I didn't dare to tell about this to bade abbu or chachu or even Zeenat about it . Because if I did then they will drag us both back home without caring about anything. And that's the last thing I want.

I am fully trained in self defense so I can take down anyone who will try to hurt me. And this mystery man who ever he is has not tried anything else and I don't think he will try something like that. Everyone knows who I'm and Zeenat are.

So they know better than messing with us. They can only send these things.

"What are you thinking?" Suddenly Someone asked me

"What is it yar? Don't scare me like this." I told Rashmi my one and only best friend excluding Zeenat obviously placing a hand on my chest

"Did I disturb your dream about your macho man? Don't tell me you were thinking something dirty with him." She said and I gasped

This girl and her big mouth can't keep it shut and on that note she is unaware of these things as well. Just once I by mistake I slipped my tongue and told her about my little secret and that's it she got license to tease me whenever and wherever she wants.

"Shut up Rashmi, don't start now. We have exams to give so concentrate on that only. Except that you're doing everything." I told her

"Why am I right or am I right?" She asked using her favorite characters dialogue from a tv serial

"you know what" I said and showed her my middle finger and She gasped dramatically

I'm not an innocent girl here you see. I can be a bitch if needed.

And right now she is irritating me.

"My friend isn't mine anymore. What will happen to me" She said dramatically

"don't you get bored with her drama Shayari?" I heard Arshad bhai jaan asking

"we don't want your interference in between us." Rashmi deadpanned