Chapter II

Amasawa

Ayanokouji-senpai ran and did it very, very fast. Even I, with my physical condition, was struggling to keep up with him and lost him at the end. No need to mention this group of idiots. Just after 10 minutes they couldn't even find trace of him.

Honestly, I was eager for a fight, seeing how Ayanokouji-senpai knocking out this morons would surely bring me some sort of  joy.

I don't know what this idiots were thinking going against Ayanokouji-senpai. He could easily take all five of them with left hand while taking a piss with his right.

Instead he decided to run which is understandable, but leaving all your supplies and taking Nanase of all people was a bit unexpected.

So concluding I am confident that Nanase has some sort of role in Ayanokouji-senpai's plan to survive on that damn island.

Gods, how I come to hate that stinky island in just a week. No, I came to hate it when first set foot on it. Everywhere is smell of salt, sun making me sweat like a damn boar, and I'm always thirsty. Not to mention other conditions like sleeping in a damn tent.

And right now first problem is that damn rain. Waters is dropping so hard you can't hear anything except for it. I soaked through all my clothes because of it.And that wind, cold and strong fucking wind is reaching my bones. It's not just rain and wind combined, it's more like storm right now and it's getting harder and harder.

Like Thor and Zeus themselves are punishing us for attempting to expel Ayanokouji-senpai.

Half of students will surely feel sick or even will be disqualified by the end of the day

What school was thinking by sending us here for whole two weeks if they can't even check up the weather- I have no idea. It's unlikely that we will happen to be in such situation.

But this exam was specially prepared to expel Ayanokouji-senpai according to this smirking Acting director. But of all places where exam could be, island, that damn uncivilised island. And if he is thinking that Ayanokouji-senpai will be expelled by the end of the exam, then he is dumber than he looks like.

Actually I could've helped Ayanokouji-senpai just to get rid of that smirk on his face. To see his arrogant face fading away would surely bring smile on my face.

Hehe

Nevermind. Right now I need to find Ayanokouji-senpai before he somehow disappears and will appear on other side of the island.

By looking at the map on my tablet where must be displayed location of Ayanokouji-senpai and Nanase, I can see that he took care of that problem.

Marks on the map shows location which I already have passed. There is no way that they are there if not only they decided to climb on a tree. But I highly doubt it. It would be difficult to climb on a tree with slightly weighted girl as Nanase, if not he decided to through her up there. Even so, Nanase in her current state can't  lift her own body, I can't imagine her sitting on a tree. No need to waste time by going back and checking there.

I just wasted two points for nothing.

Oops...

I hope Housen will get angry for that.

Just thought of his face brings smile on my face.

Fufufu

By walking some time to the north-east I saw deep pair of footprints in a mud. Which were far deeper than my own. Meaning that the person who left those footprints is big fat man, or person is carrying heavy something or someone with them.

By following those footprints for quite some time, I found a small cave which disguised with mud and leafs and entrance is closed with big leafs of palm trees in the south of area E2.

Did he prepared it before or is he happened to find it during his flee from Nagumo?

Of course he prepared it before. It's Ayanokouji-senpai I'm talking about after all. I will not be surprised if he has more of such places and this cave happened the closest one.

So let's greet Ayanokouji-senpai.

With that last thought I moved palm leaf and entered warm cave with bonfire burning in it. Two figures were beside it, one is lying on the ground, other one is sitting near.

"You must be really fond of blonde girls, aren't you Ayanokouji-senpai?"

A/n: Next chapter will be longer and published much sooner.

Pls vote if u liked.