I hear the Styrofoam, they goin crazy

I got my chains on, they like lasers

And you gon make me go and get the bon

And I was tacky black when I was starving

And I aint looking back with these fortunes

Im picking up hella endorsements

My chain is yellow on yellow

My bitch shes yellow on yellow

In the kitchen remixin this yola

They ran out of red, im drinking on yellow

Tell me you came with the fetti

Tell me you came with some fetti

Tell me you came with the fetti......

I was smiling listening to Jayden rap to the music the best he could, Davion got us both hooked on this man songs and we act like we cant stop playing it. When we pulled up to the grocery store I parked the car and got Jayden out the car holding his hand while I walked inside the store. "What you want for dinner big man?' I asked "Something with shrimp mommy" he said. I nodded and I went to get 5 packs of jumbo shrimp, Kosher salt, Butter, Garlic, Lemon Juice and parsley leaves.

I decided that I was going to make a strawberry cheesecake so I went toget strawberries, cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla flavor, and graham crackers. Jayden was pointing and grabbing stuff and he damn near got popped 6 times,

Jayden reached for something on the shelf and I looked at him "Jayden Terell Jackson if you do not and I repeat do not get your hands off that shelf you will be punishment for the rest of the night, now come here" I said as sternly as I could cause I can not keep a straight face with him cause of his chubby ass cheeks and the way he be looking. I put his hand in my back pocket and went to the checkout line.

I seen a couple in front of me arguing "The fuck you mean Z, you fuck everybody in the U.S that got 2 sets of lips and that's a girl" she argued and I laughed to myself cause it reminded me of Davion. "Antiana" a voice called I looked up and then regretted coming to this side of town to go grocery shopping "Zach" I said frozen and I grabbed Jayden pulling him of my leg because he do not like new people. "See exactly what im saying we don't even stay down here and you calling bitches names like pop quiz questions" the female said I looked around him and glared at her "Watch your mouth im happy with my life and he didn't fuck me sweety" I said then looked back at Zach "Nice meeting you" I said taking my buggy to the next aisle with my son Jayden now on my hip.

Kwony Cash Need Luv 2 my ringtone started playing letting me know that was Davion "DADDY!" Jayden screamed I smiled answering the phone as the lady checked out my items

Me- Wassup

Davion- Where you at?

Me- Minding my business where you at

Davion- Outside the house

Me- Mhmm we will be there in a minute

End of conversation

I mentally rolled my eyes and gave the cashier 200 dollars because the total was 184. I got the bags and put them in the buggy along with Jayden and went outside the store to my car, I felt eyes on me so I turned around seeing Zach looking at me from the other aisle till his girl slapped the back of his head.

I laughed I refuse to go back to him I got a family now, I put the bags in the trunk "Mommy im sleepy" Jayden said pouting rolling his eyes "Baby we will be home in a minute" I said picking him up taking the buggy to the side and buckling him in the car. I got in the front seat and threw my purse in the passenger seat putting my seat belt on, I started the engine and headed back to the house.