casper adams the hero

Warning this story may contain some Violence.

Our story starts off in a city called oak land. At a comic book store we see two boys about 14 . One with a black shirt with the batman symbol in the middle with blue jeans and blue shoes with black hair and brown eyes the boy's name is Peter Carson . The next boy is a brunette with green eyes, a red jacket black jeans and red shoes. This boy's name is Casper Adams, the main hero of the story. Peter is reading a batgirl comic while casper is reading a super girl comic.

PETER

Dude is batgirl hot or what.

CASPER

I think Supergirl is hotter.

PETER

No way dude.

CASPER

Yeah dude supergirl is way hotter than batgirl.

PETER

No way batgirl has gadgets And stuff. Has Beautiful orange hair and nice green eyes.

CASPER

Oh yeah well supergirl has powers. Has nice blonde hair and Beautiful blue eyes. And she's superman's cousin.

As the two boys were Arguing. We see a third boy with a gray Beanie with brown hair blue eyes, a gray Sweater and gray pants. Reading a wonder women comic. This boy was pete butters.

And he was reading a wonder women comic. The boys Decide to ask him which superhero girl is hotter.

PETER

Hey Pete, which superhero girl do you think is the hotter one, Batgirl or supergirl?

PETE

I'm more of a wonder woman kind of person.

CASPER

Yeah wonder woman is kinda hot as well.

PETER

Agreed.

The boys Decided to end the Argument. And Continue to read their comics. Casper and the boys then Decided to go home. Casper walked through the street being followed by two tall Figures. Casper then Notices and talks to them.

CASPER

Why are you two following me?

The Figures Emerge and revealed to be two muggers

MUGGER 1

Easy, we want your money.

MUGGER 2

So hand it over.

Casper felt something in his hand. And he felt a bite and when he took a look it was a strange looking firefly and it flew away. The muggers saw it too but they Ignored it. Casper raised his fist up ready to fight

MUGGER 2

So it's going to be a fight Huh okay let's fight

M1 took his pocket knife and stabbed Casper's hand. But Casper shook off the pain and punched M1 Stomach. Then Casper took the knife off his hand and he noticed that his hand feel's fine. M2 then came at him then an army of fireflies attacked him making him run away. And M1 right behind him. Casper becomes really shocked at what he just Witnessed.

CASPER

Did an army of fireflies just attack those muggers?

Casper then starts to walk back to his house. And when he arrives he sees his mom on the conch. Casper hides his bloody hand.