Chapter 16

Sakusa stood there. Blank. He stared into the distance with his eyes full of shock and... memories. "Tsumu, Omi-Omi", Sakusa pointed at himself and then at Atsumu. Atsumu was full of shock as well. He knew that it had been too soon. He wanted to enjoy the pleasures of London. His original goal was to get Sakusa's memories back, but he wanted to spend some time with him. Even if he knew that he still had his sessions for his germaphobia. 

"Atsumu...I...love you", Sakusa mumbled under his breath. "What did you say?", Atsumu came closer to Sakusa. "Hey, Can you put on the speaker?!", Osamu asked. "Uhh sure I guess", Atsumu brings the phone up to where he and Sakusa could see it.

Osamu: Hey, Sakusa you can't just leave my brother hanging there!
Akaashi: Yea, he was crying for a long 1 year.
Bokuto: Yea, even I couldn't cheer him up
Hinata: Yea he's been miserable
Kenma: What Shoyo said
Kuroo: Kitten wanna play together
Kenma: Sure I guess. 
Sakusa: Sorry guys, *Laughter*
Osamu: Well he's gonna be back after a long while, so you have to watch him. Got it.
Sakusa: Yea I'll watch this baby
Osamu: I  also wanted to tell you that he had a cru-

Atsumu ended the call right before he got exposed. Before the blink of an eye, Sakusa was on the floor. He was overwhelmed with a lot of memories. Liam immediately turned around. "What did you to him?!". "Nothing, I did nothing", Atsumu lifted Sakusa up. Atsumu started walking with Liam towards his hotel. "Here, his room is here", Liam opened the door gesturing for Atsumu to take him into the room. The bee laid him down and sat beside him, stroking his hair.

"Ok, what is your deal with him?", Liam sat down on the couch by the tv. "Nothing, we're just best friends", Atsumu turned towards him. "What's your deal with him, I see the way you look at him and hold him?" Atsumu began. "No, I just have a crush on him" Atsumu's eyes widened at those words that came out of Liam's mouth. Sakusa opens an eye, then quickly closes it. He decided to stay asleep for the rest of the conversation. He wanted to get some information from it. He wanted to know why he felt that way. 

"Oh, I never thought you'd feel that way", Atsumu frowns. "So uhh what about you?", Liam turns towards Atsumu. "Uh well, he's my best friend. As in I am the first person who he allowed to touch him. So I guess we're just close...", Atsumu looked down at his hands. "I know you like him... a lot", Liam looked into his eyes. "Komori told me, he liked you, and I'm guessing that's why he let you touch him. And that you like him, a lot too.", Liam said. "Oh my fucking God, Komoriiii", Atsumu said quietly. "Wow, you didn't deny, so we both like him", Liam looked down at the tv remote." Yea, I guess" Atsumu replied. "You can have him", Liam muttered.

"Oh really"

"Yea, I don't really want to go to Japan anyway, and he does like you. Not me"

"Oh, I'm so sorry"

"Apart from Omi-Omi, I would actually go out with you"

Sakusa flinched a bit.

"You saw that right?"

"He's awake, the dumbass is awake."

Sakusa got up and hugged Atsumu.

Atsumu grabbed a pillow and threw it at Liam. The three hung out for the rest of the night.

"Uh so I got to go back home now. I'll see you guys tomorrow",  Liam got up and started going to the door. 

"Wait", Atsumu ran over and gave Liam a hug

"Thank you so much", He whispered

"Your welcome", Liam said as he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi thx for reading this book, Ima continue for the next 4 chapters but ima stop at cp 20 fr. 

Thx for reading. 

ily