Chapter 15

Atsumu left his room and went outside to the parking lot. He needed to breathe some fresh air since he has been on a plane all day. He decided to talk to Komori because he wanted to know how to get to Sakusa. He took a walk down the street. He had no idea where he was, but he knew that he would have to be careful. Atsumu was filled with feelings. Feeling that he could not describe when he bumped into a certain couple on the road.

"Watch it!", a teen yelled.

Atsumu looked up from his phone. His eyes widened at the sight. He saw Liam... and Sakusa. He saw something that shocked him even more. His arms... Liam's arms... on... Sakusa's shoulders. 
"Hey have we met?", Sakusa said while putting his phone in his back pocket. "Yea... you might not remember me, but I do...", Atsumu voice trailed off. "Could you hold on for a second, and can I please talk to you in private", the blonde resumed. "And why should I listen to you?", Sakusa said with an attitude he's used over and over again. "Because it's very crucial," Atsumu answered. "No, if you have to talk to me say it around my best friend," Sakusa said with a high tone. Atsumu felt his heart crack a bit." Please, Komori told me something,", Atsumu begged. "Uh- ok I guess,", Sakusa said with a very skeptical look on his face.

The two both walked for a while, and Liam was on his phone. So it was easy to sneak away from him. "Okay, what do you want?" Sakusa asked. Atsumu quickly went through his phone, as if he was looking for something. "Did you just do this for nothing?", Sakusa asked. Atsumu gave him the envelope and then turned back to his phone. "Here,", Atsumu said as he handed him the envelope. Sakusa opened it, and it had his old phone and password. Sakusa got a new phone because his old phone was left with Komori. He typed in the password and the first thing that he saw was a picture of Atsumu.

SAKUSA"S THOUGHTS

Why do I have his photos all ver my phone? Was I crushing on him or simping  or something like that

He scrolled through his phone and went into his gallery. He was truly shocked at the sight of his fan pics of Atsumu. He was truly a simp. He kept scrolling and suddenly found an app called "My diary. 

Sakusa kept scrolling and Atsumu was on a call with Osamu and the gang. "Who are you talking to?." Sakusa asked. "Some of your friends.. and mine too. As in I mean ex-friends. As in you weren't close with everyone, LOL!". The blonde pouted and then looked back up to the sky and said.."I just wish they were here, ahh, the things they did. Unbelievable!". Sakusa looked at him with a surprised face. All that was going on in his mind, was that this guy was crazy. But good kind of crazy. Atsumu suddenly played a video. It shocked Sakusa.