𝙁𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11

FAKING ITCHAPTER ELEVEN

FAKING IT
CHAPTER ELEVEN

Alex's POV

I don't know if my suspicions are right or maybe I'm just delusional or whatever but I feel like I'm right about my gut feel. Yes I'm a piece of shit for doing this to her, I know i am.

Yesterday was the first day that i tried my plan, it did go really well. I'm thinking if its really her, I can just leave her there rot with her stupid feelings, I don't care as long as I don't have feelings for her and I assume that she does for me.

"Hey Y/n, you can come in" I hold the door open for her. I invited her to come to my house yesterday, that she agreed with, I wanna act like I really want talk to her or even look at her direction, that is the epic plan that agreed with myself since stinky Aksel and his huge crush on that foot fungus looking girl did not agree with the best man alive.

"Umm, thank you for inviting me in" She smiled at me, she looks disgusting, why? "Yeah yeah, its nothing" if this bitch touch anything i will smack her with my gaming keyboard.

"We are going to play takken" Placing my hands on my hips "uhh sure I guess?" She answered.

So as you know, I'm gonna play with her because I'm a chad. I tried my best to keep myself close to her body and see if there is any reaction. You know the cliché hand brushing, Looking at the person long enough that they will notice and all of the that cliché shit you can find in a Wattpad fanfiction.

Maybe I'm just stupid for doing this to myself, I don't really care if its her or not. I just wanna caught her red handed and make fun of her liking me.

A filler chapter :00

ZIA SPEAKS: Hello people :) I'm sorry for not updating that much. I have tons of school works and I got sick but anyways thank you for 9k reads and 300+ votes. I also been reading some of you guys comments and its so fuxkinhs funny, Alex slander in the comment section bye😭. Again thank you, if there is any grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes let me know :)