𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑

Zacznij od początku

I hate how they think everything is a joke and funny. How is me wanting to leave a joke? He raped me last night. Does he expect me to forgive him less then 24 hours just because he's the Mafia King? Fuck that.

I walked up to my room then slammed my door behind me in angry. Why are they doing this to me? I don't deserve this. I don't want to be here.

"Yeah we got her" Kairi said outside of my door then opened it. He walked in with Ale then closed the door behind him. "Why you slammin doors in our house?" Ale asked. "If I wasn't here you wouldn't have to worry about it" I said while getting on my bed, not trying to be bothered by them.

"Stand up" kairi said. "No. The fuck?" I laughed. "Get the fuck up" ale said as he walked up to me, giving me a chance but I didn't move. "I said get up" he said while pulling me up by my wrist. I yanked my hand away as I stood in front of his face.

"Don't fucking touch me again" I said then felt a slap to my face. "You're bottom. I'm too" Ale said motioning kairi to do something behind me. What are they doing? What do they mean top and bottom.

"W-What?" I asked as I heard the bed creak behind me. "You're gonna learn not to disobey us" Ale said then turned me around and took my pants off quickly. I couldn't react at how fast he was.

Ale pushed me on the bed then picked me up by my waist and placed me right on top of Kairi. "What ever y'all doin j-just stop" I said about get up but felt Kairis hand grip the back of my neck pushing me down next to his head in the sheets.

"Let me go kairi" I said muffled. "I don't like me doing this but you gave me no choice. You're attitude is so messy. I need to fix you" Ale said while taking his sweats off. "I don't even think she'll understand after this" Kairi said while chuckling, knowing I won't. "That's on her" Alejandro said as he got on the bed behind me.

"Ale stop" I said still muffled. "Be quiet princess. You can't stop what you started" he said then grabbed my hair, pulling me up as kairi released his grip on my neck. "I've been waiting to be inside you for so long. Mattias been bragging about it all night last night" Kairi said while pulling his pants down half way.

He looks so exited. How? He's about to rape me with Alejandro. I should have seen this coming. I try talking to them normally but it will never pass my mind that their all bad people.

"Sexy ass" Kairi said now starting to massage my waist as my back arched from ale pulling my hair. "All mine" Kairi said while tracing his right hand in his boxers then pulled his length out. Now I can feel his cock rubbing up against my folds in my panties.

"S-Stop" I begged now hearing Alejandro reach in his boxers, pulling his member out. "H-How can y'all? Bastards!" I yelled with tears now streaming down my cheeks. "We own you so there's nothing wrong with this" Ale said then pushed my face next to Kairis head, in the same spot that my face was in before.

"You gon take us both as your punishment today" Ale said then spat on his length. "Really hope you forgive us and understand" Ale said then pushed into me slowly causing me to scream loudly but cracked.

"Mhm" Ale groaned finally pushing all the way in. Seconds after giving me time to adjust Alejandro started pushing in and out of me at a fast but slow paste. "It hurts" I cried out as Kairi slammed into me with out warning. "Ow!" I whined out loud.

Ale connected both of his hands on my waist tightly to push in and out of me harder. "Stop!" I begged feeling Kairi rap his hands around my back moving me up and down on him. "Get out of me!" I cried with my head still in the sheets because I'm to weak to try and get away. My legs are basically numb now.

"I can't wait until you start moaning when we fuck you baby" Kairi said in between groans. That will never happen... Alejandro for some reason started speeding up. "U-Ugh" I moaned while cumming all over Kairis thighs. "No" I cried low.

"Good girl" Kairi said then grabbed my neck softly with his left hand, pulling me up. He's now looking into my eyes ass mine rolled back from the pain and pleasure. "I love your face. It makes me even closer to cuming then I was before" Kairi said in a deep aggressive voice trying to hold his groans in.

"You're doing good mami" Ale said then slapped my ass. "So good" he said slapping it again. "Mhm fuck" ale said getting sloppy. "Shit S-Scotlyn " he groaned now pushing deep into me while releasing. "Fuck" he groaned low now pulling out of me then got off of the bed. He finished inside of my upper hole.

"You don't get how amazing you are babe" Kairi said. "I actually what to see you happy but it'll take awhile" he said in between grunts. "Just know your loved" he said while getting sloppy. He doesn't love me. He's raping me. "Ugh babe" he groaned out loud now shooting his cum inside of me.

After Kairi was done, he pulled out of me and laid me down, covering me up to make me comfortable. "I hate you. All of you" I said low while curling up in a ball. I feel used. "You'll love us" Ale said then kissed my cheek.

"We're the bad guys Scotlyn. We can't always be nice" Kairi said then kissed me on the cheek as well. "Who said that Kai? Fuck outta my face you rapist" I said while pushing him away from me. "I-I'm sorry" Kairi said then stormed out of the room with Ale walking behind him.

I started crying for a few seconds until I heard someone open and close my room door. As the person was walking towards me I heard him unbuckle his belt. Are one of them about to rape me again? Please now.

"P-Please. I'm sorry" I cried curling up harder even more. The person ignored and started talking their pants off along with their shirt. How could they do this to me again?

"Relax princess". It's mattia. He pulled the covers up then got under the covers with me, scaring me. "Please no please" I begged trying to get away but he rapped his hands around me from the back, pulling me into him. "Babe. It's okey. It's over" Mattia said trying to calm me down.

"This was wrong. I though giving you a lesson would make me strong and make me feel like I have power over you but it didn't" he said as my heart slowed down. "I fucked up thinking making you weak would make me strong. It just made me weaker" he said.

"Listening to the boys hurt you made me think of how you sounded when I hurt you" he said trying to hold back some tears. I could hear it. "I'm sorry. I know it's to late and they to advantage of you literally 4 minutes ago but I'm sorry and they are to" he said then let me go.

"I'm sorry" he said again then turned the other direction, not cuddling me anymore. "Apology not accepted" I said then got comfortable on my side of the bed.

I honestly don't know how to feel. I should have known this was going to come. Laying here for a couple of minutes has me thinking now. I hated it but it wasn't as bad as when my bitter use to do it. Maybe men will always be like this and I have to accept these men doing it to me.

————
𝟐𝟏𝟎𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬