Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

Peter kissed her slowly, their lips moving in sync. The time seemed to stop and Y/n never wanted the moment to end. His lips were soft against hers, and the way he was kissing in the most gentle way possible made her heart skip.

" Morning. " He grinned and Y/n chuckled.

" Morning. " His hand still hovered on her cheek as he stared at her. Y/n couldn't stop the blood rising on her cheeks at his gaze.

" I'm hungry. " She bit the inside of his cheek and Peter chuckled. " You're just trying to hide your blush. "

" Shut it, smartass. " Peter pressed a lingering kiss on her forehead before getting up and heading out of the room.
Y/n sat up and sighed.

Even though there weren't any physical injuries left, much to the doctor's surprise, she was exhausted. She didn't have any energy left to even move.

While Peter arrived and sat beside her, she huffed. " I'm so tired, I hate it. " She complained and Peter smiled at her softly.

" You just need to rest, and eat a lot of healthy food. You'll be just fine. "

Y/n whined even more at the mention of green leaves and vegetables but ate the pancakes as breakfast anyway.
" Last one! " Peter stated sternly as he forces the last bite into her mouth.

---

" I'm not ready for school! " Y/n whined, but Peter knew clearly she was just trying to get away with it.

It had been a week and Y/n was recovered completely, she looked... normal. But the way she whined to her parents she didn't want to go to school, he knew the reason behind it.

The whole week, Y/n had cuddled and watched movies, did funny things and most of the time, the two had slept when Peter returned from school.

Helen and Liam shared a knowning smirk and Peter chuckle. " Nope. We're done talking. " Helen handed Y/n her bag and pushed the two out of the door.

Y/n huffed, letting Peter now push her towards the lift and the two left for school. As they reached, Y/n ignored the looks everyone gave her. Had the news spread so much?

" Don't worry about them. " Peter whispered and Y/n smiled at him.
" Yeah! It's all good. " She mumbled and escaped as someone was about to knock into her shoulder.

Peter was quick to react and he pulled her on the other side of him, not wanting anyone to make her uncomfortable. Y/n smiled to herself as they reached their lockers and she got out the binders.

" Hey, guys!! " Ned grinned, pulling Y/n in a bro hug. " Hi, Ned. "

" You okay? " Y/n hummed. " I'm all okay. " She chuckled and closed her locker. " We need to study. I don't know how much I've missed all these weeks. Finals start from thr next week and I don't even have a clue to-"

Peter and Ned shared an amused glance while Y/n rambled. The two broke into fit of laughter and Y/n stopped. " What? It's not funny, you guys! Stop laughing! " She hit both the boys with the binder in her hand and Peter stopped her after a good few hits.

" Relax. There's nothing much going on. It's all revision. I'm pretty sure you'll pass. Besides, we have whole week. We can study. " Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

" I'm pretty sure I hit my head a little too hard. I'm turning into you! " She nudged Peter, who rolled his eyes but smiled.

--

I don't get it!!! " She whined, rolling on the bed and reaching for a cupcake. Peter chuckled and shook his head.
" Here. I'll break it down for you. "