№ 25 || Secrets

Albert P.O.V

I walk out the door of the long makeup classes classroom, and continue for the school's back doors, where Y/N would be waiting. I finally approach them and sigh, wondering what Y/N's plan was. I push the door open and look to my right to see Y/N on a bench, sitting next to a familiar girl. "Hey, Albert!" Y/N stands up, smiling. "So... this is Megan," She says, doing jazz hands towards the girl. "Hi." Megan says in her quiet, high pitched voice. "Hey... you sit next to me in 4th Period, don't you?" I ask. "And 2nd." She adds. "Nice to actually meet you!" I say laughing a bit, and hold my hand out for her to shake. She gets up and takes it hesitantly, her face getting red.

Probably nervous around new people.

"So, Albert... I told her about... Jake, and she said she could help us." Y/N says, her smile fading a little. I give her a confused look. "She's good with techy stuff, and she might know what they're planning." "What they're planning?" I ask. "I'll explain it later... Just... follow me. We can walk." "Alright." I say, and me and Megan start to follow Y/N. After a lot of walking, relating and laughing, we approach the abandoned gas station that Y/N's dad owned. "Ok..." Y/N says, unlocking the door with her silver key. We walk in, Megan looking very confused. "So... this door leads to the back rooms." Y/N says, opening a door behind the counter. She walks in and I follow, the room basically a biology lab. There were whiteboards, computers, everything. "I used to study video game design and stuff in here... but then I got bullied for it. So I just forgot about it. Something I regret a lot." She says, walking around the room, dusting everything off with her palm slightly. "Wow." Megan slightly muttered. "We can use this room to try and figure out what they're planning." Y/N smirks, and I sit on a stool in front of a table. "Ok, what do you mean by, they're?" I ask. "So... Megan said she saw Leah and Jake walk out of the janitors closet today." She says, and takes a marker and opens it, writing Jake and Leah's names on a whiteboard and then drawing a line to connect them. "We also know Kirsten has something to do with this, and she's coming to the school next month." Y/N adds, and writes Kirsten's name under the names she had already written, and draws a line connecting Kirsten with Jake. "Why Jake?" Megan asks. "Jake used to like Kirsten but Albert was dating her." Y/N explains quickly and I gag. Megan slightly laughs at my gesture. "And Lana could have something to do with this, too." Y/N adds. "How do you figure?" I ask. "Lana is Jake's girlfriend." She glares at me. "She was my girlfriend, hasn't Jake gotten enough revenge?" I say, looking down. "You hated Lana." Y/N says, walking toward me and patting my shoulder. "Yeah, I guess." I say, and she walks back over to the whiteboard and writes Lana's name in small text in the bottom right corner of the whiteboard. "This is what we have to work with right now." "Oh my god." Megan says, staring at her phone screen. "What?" Y/N asks. "Looks like Leah and Kirsten are friends on Facebook." She says, showing us the phone. Y/N's jaw drops a bit as she turns back to the whiteboard and draws a THICC line connecting Kirsten and Leah. "So..." Megan says. "I can't do this anymore today. Pizza?" Y/N says. "Sure! Let's go to my house." Megan says, walking out of the room.

DUMB WORM AUTHORS NOTE

Hi sister

It's been like 1 and a half months since you and Albert met btw lol

And prom is in like 4 months ;)

will he ask you to prom??

WELL YOU'LL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS STORY'S GOING YET EEEEE

am I doing good job~

also after thinking about it this might be like 60 chapters long... sorry. there's still a lot that needs to happen.

ok thx bai

(Word Count: 689)