" Okay, just a little lip balm and mascara. I promise. You look natural beautiful anyway. " Helen smiled and
Y/n chuckled.

" Thank you. "

" It's nearly time. " Y/n threw her hair down on her shoulders, after brushing them and she checked at herself once more.

" You look cute. He'll keep staring. I'm sure. "

" Mum! " Y/n laughed, trying not to blush. " I'll go open the door. " Helen said as the door bell rang.

She made her way downstairs and saw Peter fiddling there with a bouquet. Y/n beamed. He was wearing the usual tee and flannel with pants but he looked extra cute with those browl messy curls.

" Thanks. " She took the bouquet and Peter gulped. He couldn't speak. Helen chuckled in the background and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Don't make it awkward. " She whispered to Helen as she placed the flowers in the empty vase.

" Have fun, you two. Be safe. " Helen waved and Y/n grinned, leading Peter out of the apartment and eventually, the building.

" Y-You look beautiful. "

Y/n giggled. " Thanks, Pete. You look extra cute today. " She smirked as Peter's eyes glistened. Y/n laughed, slapping his chest.

" So, where are we going? "

" Alley. " Y/n blinked. " What? " Peter chuckled. " Just follow me. " He grabbed her wrist ever so gently and Y/n smiled as she followed him.

" Oh, so it's going to be Spidey? " She whispered as he started to strip. " No, it's going to be Peter. I can't let him steal my date, now can I? " Y/n chuckled as she pushed his clothes in the bag he brought.

He pulled down his mask and grabbed her closer. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and Peter's grip tightened around her waist as he shot a web and they swung out of the alley and in the city.

Y/n pushed her head in his neck, too scared to open her eyes. After what seemed like a good few minutes of swinging, Peter landed in a dense area.

Y/n stepped away, looking around. She recognized the place immediately. It was the forest behind old church. She grinned. It was the only place where you could see stars in New York.

" Come on! " Peter took off his mask and led her to a place, it was a dinner set up. Y/n chuckles as she spotted a big web attached to the trees in the middle of the forest.

" You like it? " Peter smiled and Y/n beamed. " I love it, Pete. " Peter chuckled and took her to the table, pulling out the chair for her. " Thank you. "

As the two ate, they talked for hours and ended up laying on the big web and stare at the sky full of stars. " You sure we won't fall? " She giggled, asking him the same question for fifth time.

" You're ruining the moment, Y/n! " He whined and Y/n chuckled. " Whoa! Look at that! " She pointed to a falling star.

Peter smiled. He wasn't actually looking at the sky but her. Y/n had been too busy to notice he was staring at her instead. " Yeah, it's beautiful. " He whispered and Y/n turned to face him.

She couldn't stop the blush that rose to her cheeks as she smiled. " I was talking about the stars. " Peter smiled. " Well, they all come under a category. "

Y/n giggled and scooted closer.
" Remember how I said you look extra cute today? " She raised her hand to play with his collar. Peter hummed, towering over her in the process.

Y/n stared in his eyes, feeling the same trapped feeling back when they had danced. " I don't know why it reminds of that dance... " She whispered, trailing off.