Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

He was too over confident, but he knew he was stealing Y/n from Peter. He never noticed how uncomfortable Y/n got and always thought she was okay with it.

He'd go down with it, and he didn't know it.

And Peter would be the one to knock him down.

--

Y/n walked out of the class with Peter by her side. It was lunch now and the two were making their way towards the cafeteria. " I'm absolutely helpless. " She muttered, grabbing Peter's arm, who was as dull as ever.

" You're sitting with him? " He asked and Y/n sighed. She didn't know if it was just her or Peter always got jealous over Harry being touchy with Y/n, but she always saw him getting jealous.

" You know I try not to. " She said, hopelessly. " Can you sit beside me? " She asked again, looking at him. Peter nodded, not meeting her eyes.

Y/n had enough of his lack of interest and getting Y/n out of this situation. She got the food and grabbed Peter's arm, who looked at her surprised as she led him to the table and she slipped beside Ned, Peter sitting beside her.

There was no chance Harry would find a place beside her, now. He had to sit across her if he wanted to, and far.

Harry, who came with a tray felt a little annoyed watching Peter sitting beside Y/n this time, he had been late today.

So he sat across them and started the usual talk of his, while the others ignored him. He, of course didn't notice no one was paying attention and went on talking.

Y/n noticed the way he was sending usual The Looks she called it towards Peter, who squirmed in his seat. She gritted her teeth and racked her brain.

Fine, he wants to play, it's on.  She thought and grabbed Peter's hand that was resting on the table. She nonchalantly started playing with his fingers, drawing shapes on his palm while Peter relaxed in the touch.

Ned was trying not to laugh at Harry's face at the scene while Michelle smirked. Y/n was good at pretending she wasn't making Harry angry or giving him the taste of his own medicine.

Peter could feel his heart speed up, to which Y/n had smiled, hearing it of course. " You're hand is quite big, isn't it? " She mumbled, placing hers on his to see it.

It was actually a little small, to which she giggled, causing Peter to smile. His mood was already getting better, watching Harry falter.

" Yeah, it is. " He breathed out, feeling Harry's intense glare at his head. But he ignored it and looked at Y/n with
adoration.

Harry clenched his jaw and smiled fakely. " Y/n, are you free tonight? " He asked and looked at her with a smirk he usually wears. Y/n smiled.

" No. Me, Peter and Ned are having a movie night, actually. MJ, you're coming too. " Y/n stated, giving the girl a hard stare.

Who kept equal glare before giving in and nodding. " Good. " Y/n grinned and looked at Harry. " You can come too. "

Peter's face fell. Why would she invite him? Did she start liking him already? Many questions clouded his mind as Harry smirked at him. " Yeah, I'd love to. Is it at your place? "

Y/n hummed. " Mum and dad are out for the weekend. "

After the lunch, Harry left for his class while Ned and Michelle cornered Y/n along with Peter. " Why did you invite him? " Ned asked, and Y/n shrugged.

" I don't know what you're talking about. " Peter gaped, feeling his mood turn sour as he made his way to his next class.

" What do you mean, Y/n? Look-"

" Just wait and watch, peeps. " Y/n cut Ned off, following Peter and matching his pace. " You're coming, right? "

" I don't know. I'm busy with-"

" Stuff it. You're coming, or I won't be able to do a thing today. " She mumbled under her breath and Peter frowned.
" What? "

" Just come, alright? I want you there. " Peter slumped his shoulders. What else did he have to see? Y/n cuddle with Harry? But he couldn't say no to that look. She was pouting with the cutest puppy eyes and she looked adorable.

" Okay, I will. " He smiled and Y/n beamed. " Thank you! " She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him in a hug. Her hugs never forgot to make Peter feel home and comforted.

Peter wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close, not wanting to let go but of course, bell rung causing the two to break the hug and walk inside.

The class didn't contain Harry, to which both Y/n and Peter were glad and it dragged painfully slow. Y/n kept going through her little plan over and over again, just to make it fit in her brain perfectly.

As the bell rung, she smirked at the sight of Harry walking towards her. Peter had tensed up like always beside her and she couldn't help but feel the hate towards Harry grow a little more in the pit of her stomach. But she had to play calm.

" Hi, Harry. " Harry grinned wide. She was waving at him. " Hey, there. Y/n! " Y/n didn't flinch this time when Harry threw his hand around her shoulder, which Peter found surprising.

But Y/n was squirming inside. She wanted to go throw up somwhere. " So, what movie are we watching tonight? " Harry asked.

" Oh, I love horror movies! "

Peter zoned out of their conversation. Why didn't she flinch? Was she comfortable around him now? Than that wouldn't take long for Harry to make his next move. Peter thought, and he had walked all the way to his locker while Y/n and Harry stood there talking.

Two more classes passed by and Y/n found herself waiting for Peter by his locker, to make sure he's coming for the movie night.

He grabbed his bag and made his way towards Y/n, taking the needed books. There was no way he'd even feel better with a swing around the city.

Whenever he'd be sad, he'd either go to Y/n for her hugs or swing around the city as Spider man, that always made him feel good.

But he didn't know what to do now.
" Pete, you okay? " Y/n nudged him and Peter nodded. " Yeah, do I have to-"

" Yes. For me, please. " She pleaded and Peter sighed. " Alright. " I just can't see him being touchy with you anymore was left unsaid as the two made their way out of the school.

" It's gonna be fun, I promise. " Y/n smirked to herself and Peter frowned in confusion but didn't push it seeing as he was in no mood.

" Sandwich? Or Ice Cream? " Y/n asked, looking at Peter, who snapped out of his thoughts once again. " Sandwich. "

Y/n giggled. " Of course. " The two made their way to the Delmar's and ordered the sandwiches while Y/n played with Murph.

Paying for the food, they reached Y/n's apartment building and Y/n turned to Peter. " Just be there, okay? " She mumbled against his shoulders as he hugged him.

" Yeah, I will. I promise. " Y/n grinned.
" Bye. " She kissed him left cheek, forehead than right cheek before running towards the lift in the building.

Peter blinked away the shock and chuckled, shaking his head. He turned, making his way towards the building he lived in.

If only he knew, there'd gonna be so much fun in the movie night, just for him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*