" He has things to do after so we decided not to. " Harry nodded.
" Sure. Bye. " He walked away, shooting Peter another look, which he noticed this time and felt himself disappointed.

He knew that look. He gave him that look when Mary Jane had agreed to go on a date with him, while Peter was just there, ready to ask her out.

It was as if a silent competition and Harry always wanted to remind Peter he was the one girls always wanted. Y/n noticed the look on his face and felt more distate towards Harry Osborn.

" We have Prom. " She whispered, hugging him. Peter felt his muscles relax. Y/n didn't seem to have an interest in Harry and he was relieved.
" Yeah. "

Y/n smiled as she rocked back and forth with him, while Peter chuckled. " Okay, I feel good enough to last a day. Come on! " He broke the hug reluctantly and led her to the class.

As the lunch arrived, the day was cut short for Homecoming and Y/n found herself walking side by side with Peter back home. Harry appeared out of nowhere, ruining Peter's mood even further.

" Y/n, see you tonight. What's your dress colour? " He asked, throwing his arm around Y/n, who flinched. " Uh.. white. " She gulped, clenching her fists.

" Yeah, you still have to help me get ready. Bye, Harry! " Peter grabbed Y/n's arm and dragged her away while Harry stood there, sending Peter a glare from the back.

Y/n cringed to herself, feeling violated, exposed. Why was he so uncomfortable to be around with? She thought, clinging on Peter's arm.

Peter hated it he couldn't say anything. Maybe he will next time because he was angry at Harry. It was pretty clear to Harry that Y/n was uncomfortable but he still seemed to trouble her.

They stopped in front of Y/n's apartment and neither of them knew what to say. " Bye, Pete. " She kissed the corner of his mouth and Peter nodded.

" If it makes you feel any better, I won't dance with him, I promise. It's not like I want to, anyway. " She looked up at him with a grin and Peter chuckled.

" You better not. " He whispered, kissing her forehead before making his way towards his building.

Y/n wasn't as excited as she was before for homecoming now so she felt dull all the way she got ready while her mother tried to cheer her up.

" Who's this guy? " She asked and Y/n slumped in the chair while Helen did her hairstyle. " Harry Osborn. A real jerk I tell you. I said no to him yesterday and he had to put a note with a flower on my locker so that everyone could see it. "

Helen sighed. " I don't like Osborn. They always have this wild side which is very disturbing. What did Peter say? "

" You know, Harry was like it's so sad you're ditching such a beautiful date,
And Peter was sad half of the day because Harry kept giving him looks. " Y/n sighed and Helen patted her shoulder.

" Honey, just shoot me a text if you don't like it. I know you get uncomfortable and he seems to be just like the ones. " Y/n chuckled. " Of course, mum. I'll be with Ned and MJ most of the time anyway. "

" Good. I wasn't expecting you to spend time with him either away. Come on, you look beautiful. " She grinned and
Y/n laughed. " Who's daughter am I? "

While they drove, Y/n had texted Peter, asking how's the plan going.

" Yeah! It's him! I'm freaking out! He knows I'm Spiderman and he's giving me looks. "

Y/n widened her eyes.

" Just don't say something that might give it away. "