Deceived [1/2]

"Kapag nalaman ko kung sinong nagpakidnap kay mama! Papatayin ko siya agad hayop siya!"

I looked at Lamperouge's son being devoured by his anger as he punched the wall releasing his emotion. A glimpse of uneasiness passed through my eyes which then I covered with an emotionless expression.

Looking at the twins, my eyes diverted to Lamperouge when I saw him stood up and stormed out of the house. His son gripped on his arm which made him stopped by force.

"San ka pupunta Papa?"

His eyes darkened as he gaze to look at his son.

"Hahanapin ko ang mama niyo, hindi pwedeng wala akong gawin."

I have known Lamperouge for years. I was the one who killed his parents and his ex girlfriend but never did I see this level of anger from his eyes.

As his son followed him on his way out, I heard Amber's phone rang.

"Si Mama!"

They all then hurriedly went near her while I slid my hands inside my pocket, resting my back on the wall.

The grin slowly clambered on my lips when I heard Lamperouge's wife screaming the location where she is. Not less than 10 seconds the phone hanged up.

Still gazing blankly, I called Lee.

"Search for the said location and its exact visual blueprint. Send it to Lamperouge first, then forward it to me."

"Yes boss!"

"Prepare your ammo and guns."

I was about to speak again when my son intervened.

He looked at Strife's son and walked towards the drawer where his guns are.

"Strife. After you receive the visual blueprint from Tito, locate its cameras if it has one. If there are bombs in the area, hack it" - Bullet

I heard my phone beeped. A signal that Lee has already sent the location. I took my phone and looked at the visual blueprint.

"Son, go towards the west area and distract them."

"Sure dad." - Bullet

"Baby, do the same as your brother. But you're on the east area"

"Alright, dad." - Katana

"Lerwick. Prepare the smoke bombs."

"Masusunod boss!"

"All settled?"

I asked, assembling my handguns.

"Huwaaaa adventure na ulit! *O*"

A smile formed on my lips when I heard her voice. Slowly, I wrapped my arms around my wife and gently pulled her waist.

"Let's kill some assholes now wife, shall we?"