" So there's another date! " She grinned and left her bag in her room, changed into pj's and went back downstairs.

" Money for food. Order something and eat. We're out. " She read the note and chuckled.

She ordered some pizza and coke and wondered what Peter was doing. He was in detention so she couldn't text him. So she ate as her pizza arrived and she watched some Netflix.

She sat on her study table to get over with the homework she had. She first took out English and did it with ease.

When Math came after two more subjects, she stared out of the window absentmindedly. It was night time. she looked at the watch and it was around nine.

Sighing at how much time she spent on watching Netflix, she looked back at her math equations. " Boring. " She looked back at the starless sky again.

Her phone ringed, and it showed Peter on the screen. She grinned. Answering the call, she presses it against her ear.

" Just the person-"

" N/n, can you come over? " His voice was scratchy, and it seemed like he had cried a lot. Y/n's heart dropped and she stood up.

" Yeah, coming. "

She hung up and grabbed her phone, hurrying out of her room. " Mum, I'll be over Peter's tonight. "

" Yeah, be safe. Don't do anything-"

" Mom! " She blushed as she closed her door behind her back. She sprinted down the corridor and pressed the lift button continuously until it arrived.

When she stepped out, she dashed out of the lobby and reached down the street to meet Peter's apartment building.

She reached his door and found May opening the door for her. " Oh, thank Goodness, you're here. He's been crying. "

Y/n nodded and rushed to his room. She took a deep breath from all the running and knocked on his door. Hearing nothing, she stepped in and closed the door behind herself.

Peter was sitting on his bed, his hair wet and dripping thst indicated he was just out of the shower. She crouched in front of him, placing a hand on his knee. " Pete, what's wrong? "

She whispered and her heart broke at the sight. His eyes were red and puffy. The last time he cried like this was when Ben died. What might've happened? She wondered.

" What happened? " She asked again, softly. " I lost the suit. He took it because I messed up." He choked and Y/n blinked. It was clear he was blaming himself so she didn't ask how. She simply wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged him in a comforting hug.

Her fingers itched to be used, so she didn't hesitate and rubbed small circles on his back as the black mist emitted through the tips of her finger.

" Thanks. " He mumbled and Y/n smiled, patting his back. " You'll get it back, I promise. You just stick to it and prove him you can do it. " She whispered, pressing a kiss on his temple.

Peter smiled, resting his head on her shoulder. " You just make me feel better. " He mumbled and Y/n smiled.
" I'm the best, what can I say? "

She replied cheekily and Peter chuckled. He lifted her head and looked at her as she grabbed his arm and rubbed small circles. She looked up, feeling his gaze and she felt like she was trapped.

Why did everything freeze? Why am I leaning closer? Why is my heart beat so quick? She wondered as she placed her hand on his jaw, letting Peter tilt his head into it.

Peter felt like he was being tugged again. He snaked his arms around her waist, slowly but surely and held her near. His eyes flickered to her lips, and this time Y/n noticed and did the same.

" We're best friends. "

" I know. "

Y/n whispered, closing the distance, Peter didn't waste any second as he pulled her closer and moved his lips against hers, mending so easily.

There were sparks flying everywhere and Y/n's body exploded with adrenaline as Peter gripped on her hips.

Goosebumps crawled her skin as he kissed her harder, his hands roaming around her back. It was so addictive,
Y/n couldn't get enough.

She didn't want to pull away as long as her oxygen would give her, she rested her hand on his bicep while the other cupped his neck.

Peter pulled her over on the bed easily, not breaking the kiss as he towered over her, his hand resting on her side. Her lips were soft and Peter could was already flying through the seventh cloud.

His oxygen gave out and he pulled away a little, hovering over her lips as he examined her expression. She was taking deep breath, looking back at him with equal amount of love and understanding.

He just missed the feeling of her lips on his as he looked her. Her lips were warm ans addictive, he just wanted more. He floated in her eyes, his thumb grazing her cheek and he watched as
Y/n closed her eyes at the touch.

The little control he had over himself was broken as he leaned in and captured her lips again, and Y/n didn't seem to mind. She kissed him back with the same amount of need, comfort and emotions.

The kiss was much slower and soft, her hand were ever so lightly playing with his hair while Peter left his hand rest on her cheek. Why couldn't he get enough?

He broke the kiss but didn't pull away, instead, he placed a wet kiss on the corner of her mouth and reached her jaw, Y/n tilted her head, trying to hold in the moan that was about to leave her lips.

Peter snuggled in her neck, placing another feathery kiss that made Y/n shut her eyes tight. Peter sucked on her neck, ready to leave a mark and Y/n moaned slightly. Blush rose to her cheeks as the sound left and Peter looked at her amused.

She clasped her hand over her lips, surprised. Peter grinned, taking off her hand and placed his lips against hers.
" Don't hide it. " He whispered and Y/n's breath hitched at his husky voice.

" May's home. " She whispered, wide eyed. Her breath was still slightly uneven, but she liked the feeling. Her heart was still hammering, and Peter could hear it along with his heart beat.

Y/n looked at the door and back at Peter. " I don't think she will mind. " He whispered and Y/n still looked flushed. He attacked her cheek again, reaching to her lips again.

Y/n kissed back. There was no way she'd resist to him and his lips. Peter kissed until he needed to breath again and layed beside her, pulling her closer.

Y/n wrapped her arms around his torso, and closed her eyes. " Night, Pete. It gets better, I promise. " She whispered and Peter smiled. " I'll take your word for it. Night, N/n."

He leaned in and kissed her forehead, wanting to live in the moment forever. He was glad at least something good came out of the shitty day he had.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

What the fuck?!! Pete is adorable, even when he friendzoned Y/n and literally had a make out session the next second! Lmao!