" Oh, shut up. Couldn't you pick up one call and tell what you've been up to? I've been calling ever since the might you left and not one message-"

" Y/n, I'm okay. "

The girl huffed at his assirtive tone.

" But you seem sad. "

" Couldn't catch them. Had to spend the night in storage building instead. "

" It's all right. He'll be here anyway. You can try again! I've got you coffee. " She said with a little excited voice and Peter chuckled.

" Where are you? "

" Uh.. By the school. "

" We still don't reach for like fifteen minutes, N/n! "

" I know that, doofus. I'm hanging up now. "

" Okay, see you, than. "

She hung up and ran back to the coffee shop, getting Peter one coffee. By the time she reached, she still had five minutes to kill.

She waited eagerly as parents arrived, and eventually, the school was pulled over by the road. As Peter got off, he was pulled in a tight hug. A chuckle escaped his lips as he held her close.

" Are you okay? " Her voice was muffled against his neck but Peter could easily hear the worry and panic in her tone

" Yeah, I'm fine, N/n. Relax. " He whispered and Y/n sighed in relief. She broke the hug and sighed. " Where's Ned? "

" Right here. " She grinned at Ned, pulling him in a hug. " You're not hurt, right? " She mumbled as she pulled away and Ned shook his head.

" No. I'm fine. " He grinned and Y/n sighed. She looked around and found Michelle ready to walk. " MJ! " She called, running towards the girl and pulling her in a hug. Michelle just stood there, frozen.

" I wasn't in the lift. "

" Well, I can tell you need one. " Michelle chuckled dryly and patted her back. " Well, glad you weren't in the
lift. " She mumbled and MJ nodded.
" Bye. "

Y/n waved and headed back to Peter, who was hugging Aunt May. When did she get here? Y/n wondered but handed Peter his coffee nonetheless.

Peter sat in the backseat with Y/n as they drove. She was begging herself not to glance at Peter. Why did he have to look so cute with that hood up? And May would definitely give her a smirk and she'd blush.

So instead, she busied herself in watching the people pass by. The car came to a stop and Y/n pecked Peter's cheek and gave May a thank you as she got off.

" Bye! " Getting in, she made her way to the kitchen to get some water. " Honey! Is everyone okay? " Helen appeared and Y/n nodded.

" Shaken up, but yeah. Everyone's fine. Apparently, Mr. Harrington is scared more than anyone. " She said and Helen nodded.

" I know him. He seems like a sensitive guy that would cry if you stub your toe in his class. " Y/n laughed. " That's definitely him. "

After the dinner, Y/n made her way to her room and closed the door behind, only to find Peter sitting on her bed, his school bag in a corner. " How did you get in? "

He was in his usual clothes but he still motioned towards the window. Y/n chuckled and grabbed pj's, heading for the bathroom.

Peter was laying on the bed, ready to fall asleep since he was completely drained. Knowing, Y/n climbed under the sheets and snuggled into him.

" Tell me about stars. " Peter mumbled, drawing circles on her upper arm. Y/n smiled to herself, her eyes closed.
" There is this one called Peter
Parker.... " She trailed off and Peter chuckled lazily.

" I've heard you like those kind of
stars, " He mumbled teasingly and Y/n chuckled. " Shut up and sleep, babyface. You're tired. "

" I know I am. Just keep speaking. " He whispered and Y/n smiled. She looked up and pressed a chaste kiss on his forehead. Peter instantly smiled, spooning himself as he snuggled into her neck.

Y/n chuckled, her hand running lazily through his hair while Peter relaxed.
" I'm glad you didn't join Decathlon. If you did, you'd be there, probably in that lift. " He mumbled against her skin.

Y/n sighed. " Well, I wasn't. " She reached over and brushed his jaw with her thumb, " How is your skin so soft? " She whined and Peter chuckled.

" It just is. "

The two stayed in silence, just holding each other. Y/n wished it never ended. She loved the way he was snuggled into her as if his life depended on it.

Peter couldn't define what he exactly felt. He was relaxed and warm against her. The way her thumb brushed over his jaw slowly gave him nothing but comfort. It was all in her touch.

" Night, N/n."

" Night, Pete. " She whispered, finding herself slowly dozing off to sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*