" Or she won't be the one to punch you this time. " Peter spoke up, his jaw clenched.

" Yeah? Puny Parker is going to punch
me? " Bradley laughed and Peter lunged forward, only to be stopped by Y/n.

" Don't. He's not worth it, besides, you'll end up breaking his face. " She tried to joke and Peter sighed, his eyes on hers. Y/n turned to Bradley and looked around.

Y/n took a step closer, stepping on his foot. He winced as Y/n pressed harder,
" You're leaving? " She asked, her eyes flashing dangerously.

" Y-Yeah. Whatever. I'll see you later, Parker. " He limped and Y/n huffed, sitting back down. " Relax." Peter whispered, taking a fry and pressed it against her lips. She giggled, eating it and sighed.

" Next time he does something, I'll land myself in detention but break his bones, I swear to God. " She grumbled, stealing half of Peter's fries, who chuckled.

" Sure, says the one who stopped me-"

" Because we both know there's going to be a lot more damage if you get violent. " She cut him off and Ned seemed to catch onto it. " Yeah, dude! "

Peter shrugged. " I wouldn't mind-"

" Of course, you won't. You looked like you were ready to snap him into two. " MJ said, her eyes on the book in front of her. Y/n laughed with Ned while Peter realised how jealous he must be looked and blushed.

As the fifth class went by, Y/n met Peter in the Gym in her shorts and Midtown t-shirt. She watched Captain America video, while Peter and Ned whispered to each other.

" You two have to get better at this whole whispering thing. " She cut Ned off and the two shared a sheepish glance.

Y/n had parted ways with Michelle to do the sit ups while Ned and Peter whispered to each other furiously. Y/n shook her head at the two and sat by the bleachers while Michelle grabbed a book and sat at the other end.

Liz has dragged her to her small group, talking about Avengers. Y/n was suddenly uncomfortable as they started talking about Spiderman. She knew Peter was watching Liz, or so she thought as they talked.

Peter watched as Y/n squirmed slightly, maybe they were sitting too close, he thought as he looked at her uncomfortable expression. He had the sudden urge to pull her out of the situation but he couldn't move as everyone talked about Spiderman.

" What do you think about Spiderman,
Y/n? " Peter beamed, causing Y/n to smirk. " He's not that good. " She stated, staring right at Peter, who gaped.

" What? Why? " Liz chuckled and Y/n shrugged. " He sounds like he's 12."

Ned snickered at Peter's expression, who was glaring playfully at Y/n and she was trying not to burst out laughing.

" Peter knows Spiderman! " Ned shouted, causing Y/n to nearly fall off the seat. She stared at Ned wide eyed, silently cursing him.

" What the hell? " She mouthed to Ned, who shrugged. " They're friends. " He said and Y/n face palmed mentally.

" They've just met at the internship. Right, Pete? " Y/n spoke up, seeing his slightly pale face. He sent her a grateful smile. " Y-Yeah. At the internship. But we're not really supposed to talk about it. " He hissed at Ned, who grinned sheepishly.

Y/n sighed as Flash jumped in the scene and landed Peter into a wierd situation. He asked Peter to invite Spiderman to Liz's supposed party and Y/n knew he was in trouble.

As the bell rung, rescuing Peter, Y/n jumped to her feet and marched towards Ned and Peter, who seemed to be arguing.

" But I don't like her anymore, Ned! " Was all she heard from Peter as she reached them.