He felt like he was being distant from her and he hated it. He was just hoping Y/n won't take it bad, she seemed to understand and she was never angry. Maybe disappointed, but she was never angry and Peter was glad about.

Y/n went back to her apartment building and found her parents out to eat. She loved it when the two went on dates. And she was also glad she had the whole house to herself.

She quickly changed and settled for some food her mother left. She heated it up and went to her room, leaving her window open as sat at the study table and took small bites while she scribbled her English essay.

Being distracted by the bright weather out side, she propped her chin on fist and stated out of the window. The clouds weren't dark but looked heavy grey.

It seemed like it'd rain anytime and she wondered if Peter was still swinging around the city. Just as she thought, a small droplet hit her wrist as the wind started getting heavier.

She squealed as her papers scattered and she rushed for the window to close it. As she reached, she was knocked back by red and blue spandex. The two landed on the ground with a thud, Peter turning on the right time for Y/n to end up over him than hitting the floor.

" Ow! " Peter said, pulling off his mask.
" What are you doing? " She giggled, still not ready to move from the position. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and holding her extremely close.

Despite the cold wind slapping her walls through her window, his body radiated warmth and Y/n just wanted to melt with it.

" It was too stormy and I lost the sight of footing and ended up falling inside. " He reasoned, staring into her eyes. Y/n giggled, resting her forehead on his chest.

She yelped, jumping but Peter didn't loosen his grip. " Didn't know you were so eager! " He teased and Y/n slapped his chest slightly. " Let go of me, babyface. "

" Nope. " He gripped harder, pulling her down and rolling her over to the floor so that he could tower over her.
" O... kay? " She asked confused. Peter grinned.

He pressed the spider logo again and suit tightened. " So, that's how it
works. " She mumbled, setting her head on his hand and shifting closer.

" Mhm... You should take a mental note. You'll need it sometime. " Y/n gasped at his attempt of flirting, bursting into a fit of giggles. " Pete, that was hilarious. "

Peter just smiled. He didn't mind being embarrassed, nor he tried to hide the tint on his cheeks. Y/n was laughing and that's all he needed. " I know. "

Y/n had calmed down, her eyes lingering on her Peter's curls. She pushed them away, but they bounced back. " You know, " Peter started, adoring her electric blue eyes as she looked at him to continue. " I'm so glad I have you. " He mumbled and Y/n frowned as he reached over and pulled her in a hug.

" No one poisoned you, right? You're acting as if you're dying. Pete, you're not dying, are you? " She asked and heard a soft chuckle. " No, I'm not. I was just saying, you're important to me. " He tugged her closer, now pulling her over his as he sat against the bed.

Y/n's heart fluttered, she wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling her face in the crook of his neck. " Me too. But, don't be so flattered if I say I'm glad to have you too and I love you to death. "

She wasn't meaning to say those perticular words, but the way they rolled off her tongue, it felt nice to her. It felt... right. Peter had froze for a second, thinking of many possibilities of what she could've meant as he hugged her closer.

Y/n was blushing furiously, cursing internally for saying something. She didn't want to make it awkward.
" Me too. " He whispered, letting his head fall against her shoulder. Y/n grinned to herself, sighing in relief.