" Just... don't show her that, okay? "

Ned shook his head. " I thought you liked Liz! " Ned snickered and Peter groaned. " Ned! I don't know alright? I'll text you, just don't show her that picture. " He says, hopeless.

" Alright, dude. Bye! " Ned waved and left the library. Y/n came back and frowned. " Are you okay? What was that all about? " She giggled, touching his red cheek.

" It's nothing, that was embarrassing! " He mumbled, grabbing her things. Y/n giggled. " Just so you know, you're cute too. "

Peter's cheeks were hurting so bad as they exited the library and school, walking down the street. He finally relaxed, walking into Delmar's.

" Hey, Mr. Delmar. " He greeted, going to scratch Murph and Y/n at the same time. Y/n smiled and went to order while he sighed.

" I thought you hated cats. " Y/n mumbled, nudging him. " Murph is an exception. " Y/n gasped. " Well, what about that cat that looks like me? "

She giggled and Peter rolled his eyes.
" That will always be cute. " He threw his hand around her shoulder, and tugging her closer. " Mhm.. Point. "

Peter chuckled, shaking his head.

As they reached Y/n's apartment, she frowned. " That's a sick car! " She mumbled and Peter nodded. It was right in front of his apartment building.

" I'll see you later! " She hugged him and Peter hummed. " Bye. " He whispered, pressing a soft kiss on Y/n's forehead, who couldn't help but smile.

Y/n gave one last wave and ran towards the lift, stepping in. When she disappeared out of sight, he made his way towards his apartment, still thinking about the picture.

He had his chin propped up on his fist, a smitten smile on his face while his eyes were filled with love and adoration as he stared at Y/n who was focused on her book.

Shaking his head, he realised he's already in front of his apartment. When did I step out of lift? He thought and opened the door with keys. " Hey, May! I'm home. "

" How was school? " Came May's voice from living room. He grinned. " It was okay. N/n punched Flash today-" He stopped as he spotted The Tony Stark sitting on his couch. He blinked twice to believing his eyes.

" Oh, boy! "

---

Y/n had been sitting on her phone when a text popped up. It was Peter's.

Y/n grinned and set the phone aside, staring at the ceiling

Y/n grinned and set the phone aside, staring at the ceiling. " Two days! " She groaned out of nowhere.

---

To say the least, two days hadn't been pleasant for Y/n. Everything felt boring and she had spend most of her time watching Netflix. By the time Sunday evening arrived, Y/n had dashed out of hers to spend the night at Peter's.

" Hey, N/n! " May greeted and Y/n grinned. " Is Pete back? " She asks, hugging May. May shook her head, breaking the hug.

" He might be in an hour or two. " Y/n nodded.

Spending another hour watching TV and chatting with May, a tired yawn left Y/n's lips. May chuckled. " Go wait in his room. "

She nodded and made her way to his room, plopping on the bottom bunk bed and falling asleep almost instantly.

-//-

Peter had just been back from the internship and he was glad May wasn't home. She had left a note saying she has a night shift for Monday.

He opened his room and switched on the light, finding Y/n curled up on his bed. He chuckled, setting his suit somewhere safe.

He grabbed clothes to change and took off his shirt, Y/n waking up at the same time. " Pete! " She yawned and Peter widened his eyes, a blushing mess.

Y/n had her time checking him out as he slipped on the shirt. Before he could catch her staring, she looked away. Peter grabbed sweats and looked at her. " Just five minutes. "

As said, he took a quick quick shower and came back, Y/n was half asleep as in a sitting position. Peter smiled and grabbed her shoulders.

" N/n! " He shook her and Y/n blinked, finding a black eye on Peter's face.
" What the hell? I told you not to get hurt! " She mumbled, tracing the bruised place.

" Let me bring some ice-"

" No, it's fine. " Peter dragged her back on the bed and Y/n gave him a sharp look. There was a sudden tingling sensation on her fingertips as she touched his bruised eye and she gasped softly as the black colour faded. Peter could feel something moving, as if something was entering his skin.

" What. The. Fuck? "

Peter grabbed her hand, gaping at the galaxical fingertips. He looked in the mirror and there was no sign of black eye nor pain. Y/n rubbed her eyes.

" What was that? " Peter asked, confused.

Y/n raided her brain and connected the dots, putting the two and two together.
" Oh, God! The Healing Mist. "

" The what now? " Peter chuckled, thinking she was sleep talking. " That spider wasn't spitting webs but a blackish mist when I saw it. The tour guide had told me it's the only spider in the world that can't shoot webs and has the fastest healing factor. " She widened her eyes with every word.

" So.... you have healing powers? " Peter mumbled and Y/n shrugged. " I guess so. She told me it was called The Healing Mist. "

Y/n looked at her fingertips, finding the mist leaving her fingertips on her command. She shared a look with Peter.

" I'm sleepy! Let's think about it tomorrow! " She shook her head and dragged Peter on the bed with her.

Peter simply pulled her back in his chest, his hand around her waist.
" Night. " She whispered, her hand holding his.

She could feel a feathery kiss on her shoulder, " Night, N/n. " His breath fanned her neck and she shivered. Thinking she's cold, Peter tugged her closer, pulling the covers over himself and her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*