That wasn't a complete lie. She couldn't get enough sleep, nor she wanted to elaborate on the topic. Peter gave her an intense look, Y/n slumping her shoulders.

" It's nothing, Pete. I just didn't get my caffiene today. "

She pouted and Peter chuckled. " We'll get sandwich while we get back. " He reassured, flicking her nose. Y/n scrunched her face in a cute way, causing Peter to grin.

" Tell me about this onesie again, babyface? "

Peter groaned. " It's not a one-"

" Sup, Penis Parker!! " A loud obnoxious voice filled their ears and Y/n sighed exasperated. She realised hallways has been cleared.

" Flash. " Peter says flatly. Why did he have to ruin his time with Y/n? He thought sourly. " What's with the long face? "

" Worried? " Y/n spoke up and Flash scoffed. " About you? Yes, babe. Very. "
Y/n cringed, scrunching her face in disgust. " Don't fucking babe me, Flash. You're hurting my eyes! Move out of the way! We're late for class. "

Flash chuckled. " You're playing hard to get. You think I don't know that? " He smirked, leaning closer to her. Y/n's first instinct was lean back, wanting to create some distance.

" Step away, man! " Peter says, annoyed. He could sense that Y/n was uncomfortable and she hated it when someone touched her, someone she wasn't comfortable around. Flash ignored Peter and smirked down at Y/n.

" Just because you got your glasses away doesn't make you any less of a loser nor a nerd, Parker. " He hissed,
Y/n clenched her jaw.

Peter couldn't help but feel anger rising in the pit of his stomach. He pushed Flash away, standing in front of Y/n, who grabbed his arm.

" You dare touch me-" Flash raised his fist to punch Peter and Y/n yelped, clutching on Peter's shoulder, waiting for the impact.

" Flash!! " Voice ringed in the emtpy hallway and Flash turned to the principal.

" Detention! "

" But sir, he was-"

" I saw what happened. You don't have to sugar coat. Whole week. " Principal Morita glares and turned to Peter.
" Get to class, you two. "

Peter nodded and turned to Y/n, who glanced at principal before kicking Flash's leg, who lost balance and fell to the ground.

Y/n siezed Peter's arm and broke a sprint. The two apologised for being late and settled in their empry seats.
" You okay? " Peter turned to Y/n, who nodded.

" Thanks. "

---

" There she is! " Said Ned, almost jumping out of his seat. Y/n sat there quitely, taking small bites of her burger while Peter and Ned stalked Liz.

Y/n felt a tap and looked up, finding a frizzy haired girl sitting beside her. She knew her as Michelle Jones, she was one for the smart students.

" Mhm? " MJ motioned and slid to the table next to them, which was attached. Y/n watched confused, before sliding beside her and frowned. " What's wrong? "

" I'm MJ. "

Y/n giggled. " I know you. You're in my literature, gym and physics. " She shook her hand and MJ smirked. " Didn't know people notice me. "

Y/n chuckled. " I'm Y/n."

" I know. " Y/n giggled and took another bite. " What are you reading? " She spitted the book in her hand. " A Fault in Our Stars. "