" Pete, open the door. "

She sighed and sat down, her head against the doorframe. " Pete, please. "

After another hour or two, Peter opened the door, Y/n scrambled to her feet and pulled him in a warm hug. Peter let out a sob, hugging her tight.

" It's all my fault. I shouldn't-"

" Stop. " She immediately stopped him from talking and wiped away the tears.
" Ben wouldn't want you to blame himself. " She whispered, giving him a chaste kiss on his cheek and hugged him for what seemed like hours.

Peter cried silently with Y/n, both holding onto each other for life. Y/n mumbled soothing words, her thumb grazing his bruised knuckles. She frowned but didn't question it.

--

Y/n watched with Ned as Peter stood by Ben's grave, staring into nothingness.
" Go. " May whispered, wiping away the tear. Y/n nodded and gave May a hug before heading towards Peter.

Peter felt a small and warm hand slip into his and he felt all his tensed muscles relax. Y/n held on to his arm, letting her head rest on his shoulder.
" Thank you. " Peter whispered and Y/n frowned.

" For being with me. " Peter looked at
Y/n, his eyes bloodshot but tears just didn't seem to stop. " I'm always here, Pete. " She opened her arms.

" Y/n hug? " She grinned, causing Peter to chuckle through his tears, wrapping his arms around her waist. Y/n sighed in relaxation, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She could feel his warmth, no wait, it wasn't his. Her fingertips were tingling. She looked down, only to be found them turning a galaxical colour. She couldn't freak out, she didn't want to trouble Peter right now.

" What are you doing? Magic? I suddenly feel so much better. " He kissed her temple and Y/n's heart leapt a beat. " Well, my hugs are always magical. " She giggled nervously, snuggling her face in his neck to hide the red cheeks.

Her fingers were back to normal, and
Y/n couldn't help but wonder what the hell was that? Was she hallucinating? She pushed it to the back of her mind.

" How about... Star Wars? " She whispered, Peter smiling. " Sure. "

The ride back was in a comforting silence. Y/n was looking out of the window in backseat, her fingers intertwined with Peter's as she drew meanigless figures on the back of his hand.

Peter glanced at the inclined hands before looking up at the girl. By the time they reached, Peter hadn't had enough of staring at her.

" We'll be in the room. " Y/n mumbled and dragged Peter all the way to his room and locked the door behind her. Peter watched her every move, as she shuffled in his closet.

He didn't mind if she saw that crappy costume he had nor he cared. Y/n took out some clothes for him while a hoodie for herself. She left for the bathroom and came out in the oversized hoodie.