" What?! " His voice was distant.

" I think I have abs too. " She mumbled and Peter blinked. " Oh God! " He groaned and typed furiously.

Y/n came out after the shower, Peter's hoodie reaching a little below her knees but she didn't mind. She loves wearing baggy clothes and there were things she needed to worry about.

" Now don't tell me there will be webs coming out of me! " She said, grimacing. " It's all your dream-"

" Th-That wasn't a dream, okay? I was just making it up! " Y/n confessed, leaning closer to the computer.
" Why? " Peter chuckled.

" What does it say? " She ignored his question and Peter rolled his eyes.
" Y/n." She sighed, trying not to blush.
" It's nothing, alright? I-It was just me and this-"

" There's a boy? Who's that? How do I not know-" Peter cut her off, feeling his chest burning.

" It's nothing, can we please focus? " She gave him a puppy look and Peter huffed.

By the time Peter had done, they had finished three boxes of pizza and some coke. " We're screwed. " She mumbled, reading through the radioactive Spider's traits.

" This says we might have powers. " Peter mumbled and Y/n shook her head. " You might have these powers. We don't know what that spider was yet. "

" Okay, we're on it now. " Peter says and
Y/n sighed. " Pete, it's been a whole
day! " She whined and fell on the bed.

" So? "

" Can we sleep? I'm tired. " She grumbled, pulling up the sheets to her chin. Peter glanced at her before sighing and pushing off the chair. How could he say no to that?

He climbed the bed and got into the covers, letting Y/n snuggle into him.
" What made you assume we had sex? " He laughed, finding it hilarious. But there a tint of redness on his cheeks too.

Y/n blushed, snuggling into his neck so he couldn't see. " Shut up. You were laying half naked beside me and I couldn't remember anything. What's the first thing you'd think of? I thought we got drunk or something. "

Her voice was muffled and Peter knew she was smiling slightly. " Fair point. So, there's no boy? " Y/n giggled tiredly.

" None you don't know of. " She whispered, her eyes closed as she pulled away, pecked his cheek and snuggled back into the crook of his neck, letting the darkness comsume her.

Peter stared at the girl, letting his fingers comb her hair until he himself falls asleep. " Night. " He whispered, pressing a soft kiss in her temple before falling asleep.

--

" Wake up you two!!! " May pulled off the sheets causig Y/n to groan. It wasn't particularly cold, Peter gave her enough warmth but she had this habit if having something heavy in her legs.

" Five more minutes, mum... " She mumbled against Peter's neck, who stirred due to the tickle. May giggled and poked Peter.

Peter felt a fuzzy feeling, as if he could sense something and sat up, once again, almost knocking Y/n in the wall this time.

May burst out laughing as she saw Peter's confused face and shook her head.

" What the hell, Parker? " Y/n chuckled, sitting up lazily as she threw her hair into a messy bun. " You two slept half of the weekend. Get up, now! "

May warned and left the room. Y/n sighed and looked at Peter, who was already looking at her. " What?! "

" I just noticed, you're breathing pattern is different from mine. " Y/n couldn't help but giggle.