" Eugene, class starts in five. " Y/n hissed and Flash raised his hands up in defense.

" Okay, sweets. I'll see you later,
Parker. " He winked at Y/n, who grimaced as he walked away.

" Asshole! "

" Don't curse. " Peter nudged her and
Y/n sighed. " Come on. " Ned mumbled and they entered the classroom.

" He always kills the mood. I was so happy to see babyface! " Y/n mumbled and Peter groaned. " Shut up, Peaches. "

Y/n laughed. " That's not even annoying anymore. " Peter huffed and looked at Ned, who shrugged. " How about princess? " Ned snickered and Y/n gaped.

" You were supposed to be on my side! "
Y/n screeched in perfect British accent, Peter smirking. " Princess. That seems to annoy you. "

" No shit sherlock. " She glared at Ned, who gave her a cheeky smile. Peter grinned, giving her nudge while Y/n started writing some notes.

" Hey, princess. " Peter whispered and Y/n opened her mouth to say something, but closed it, going back to her book. The class had started and Peter kept distracting Y/n.

" Peter, you'll have time to stare at Y/n later. Can you focus on the class? "
Mrs. Warren called and Y/n coughed, trying to hide her laughter. Peter blushed and nodded.

" Sorry. "

As the class avertes their gaze towards the board again, Y/n fell into a fits of silent laughter with Ned. Peter glared at Y/n and Ned, trying not to smile and let his head fall against the desk with a small thump.

---

" Stop laughing! " Peter huffed, his cheeks hurting due to amount of blushing. Y/n and Ned were still cackling over the first period and Peter bit his tongue.

" You guys are worst. I don't know why I agreed-"

" Oh, don't you dare play that card, babyface. It was very funny. " Y/n held on Peter's arm for support. " I agree, you know. For a second, I really thought he was staring at you. "

" Well, I was teasing her and Mrs. Warren got the wrong idea. " He mumbled and Y/n giggled. " Aww... See, that's why I call you babyface. "

" But I am-"

" No, you're not a baby anymore. You're a Freshman, Peter." Y/n smirked and Peter threw his hands in the air. The three got lunch and sat at their usual table.

" Okay, take these cards. " Peter handed her Math Quiz Cards and Y/n groaned.
" No-"

" Yes. " Peter cut her off with a smirk and Y/n huffed. " Nedster!!!! " She cried and Ned snickered. " I'm not getting into your bickering. "

She huffed snd grabbed the cards.
" You're buying me a sandwich, Parker. " Peter rolled his eyes. " I always do. "

" Oh, right. "

---

" Here. " Y/n grabbed the sandwich and tucked closer to Peter as they walked down the street. " Thanks. "

" Why does these people have to walk like this close? " She pinched her fingers, hiding behind Peter as they walked. " Relax, N/n! " Peter grabbed her wrist and pulled her ahead of him.

Y/n hated physical content with strangers. It made her go through anxiety and she hated every bit of it. The only people she was comfortable around was Peter mostly and than her parents, May and Ned.

She watched as Peter sheilded her from others while his left hand was on her other forearm. She smiled to herself, trying not to hug the life out of him.