Chapter 1

After traveling around the regions, May went home. She still kept in contact with Drew, a green haired coordinator she met on the way. One summer day, four years since May have came back from her journey, May was packing for a 3 week sleep away camp with her best friends.

As she was in her room almost done packing, her little brother Max came in.

"Hey, my favorite older sister." He said a little too happily. May was very suspicious of his attitude.

"What did u do!" She demanded, startling the 12 year old boy so much he nearly fell over.

"What? Why I EVER trick you?" Max said as innocently as he could. "Besides I just up here to tell you that mom needs youir help."

"I swear, if you're lying..." May grumbled. Then she flipped her long brown hair and went down stairs.

Max looked down the stairs, making sure there was no May in sight, then took her phone. 'Drew... Where is Drew on here...' He thought frustrated to himself.

Even though Drew's name was the fourth letters in the alphabet, he already went through at least 30 names in her contact. "Aha! There it is!" He said, smirking to himself. Then he started to text him:

Hey, Drew!

Listen, Max wanted you over so he could show you something...

I don't know what though... -May

Drew was walking in a nearby park, when he soon heard his phone beep. He was surprised when he saw May's name pop up with a message. When he opened it he smirked then responded in seconds.

Sure, sounds good. I'll be over in 5 minutes.

When Max saw the answer he quickly deleted the conversation and ran downstairs.

Just on time, Drew rang May's door bell.

"I got it." May told her Mom, putting the last dish away. Then she ran to the door and opened it.

When she saw the green haired boy smirking at her, her jaw dropped. May stared at him, thinking about how much taller he had grown. Finally he broke the silence.

"Look, May I know you think I'm hot but no need to stare." He said smirking and then flipping his hair.

"I wasn't staring! I was-" May started off angrily until Drew cut her sentence off. "Anyways, May, you said Max wanted to show me something?"

"What are u talki-" She started confused but this time was cut off from Max.

"Hey Drew and May!" He chirped suspiciously. "Drew, I wanted to show u a really cool room I found in our basement." He then stared at May and sighed. "I guess SHE can come too.."

May slapped her little brother, then followed them downstairs.

They found a room at the end of the basement, thats when Max stopped.

"Can you and May go ahead into the room? My friend called me and it's kinda personal." Max said trying to sound embarrassed.

May didn't notice how suspicious her little brother sounded. "Come on, Drew!" she said cheerfully.

They both stepped in and looked around. There was one twin size bed, a tv, and a note on the wall.

That's when they heard a BANG. The steel door has closed. May tugged on the door. It was locked. Then she read the note on the wall.

Have fun trapped in here for the 3 weeks your suppose to be a "sleep away" camp. I'll come down with food every day. Theres a slot in the door for that. I also have control of the heat and AC. Good luck my sister, this is revenge for giving away my favorite pokemon.    -Max
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you liked it... May and Drew  are kinda an old thing but I still think they're awesome...? Please comment and Ill be making more soon!