Chapter 4

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I slowly looked up and Daichi-san said "Let me check what happened? Let me pull up your shirt." I accidently shouted "NO DON'T DO THAT!!" Of course they looked at me confused... Daichi-san replied with "Hinata! I need to check what happened!! If you don't let me I won't let you play for the remainder of practice because you're hurt!! I need to check the severity of the hit!!" I don't want them to see the bruise but.. I don't want to not be able to play.. Volleyball is my distraction..."O-okay... I'll let you..". Daichi-san then pulled up my shirt.. hopefully the ice lessened the severity of my bruise...

.

.

.

.

(Slight swearing? I just had no other word I could think of, sorry!)

"OMG, HINATA!! THERE'S SUCH A BIG BRUISE!!" Daichi exclaimed... Oh no... The ice didn't work.. "Ah!! I'm so sorry, Hinata!!" Narita apologized when it wasn't even his fault that I had this bruise... "No, no!! It's not your fault Narita-san!! You weren't even the one who gave it to me-!" oh.. SHIT!! I just blurted that out!! Ahhh, I need an excuse.. I need an excuse... "If it wasn't me who gave it to you, Hinata, then who gave it to you?" he asked slightly worried.. "A-ah! No ,no!! No one gave this bruise to me I just kinda fell of my bike this morning and fell on.. a rock!! I fell on a rock stomach first!! Haha~ You know! Clumsy old me!!" Shit.. I panicked way to much.. a rock?? Is that the best you can think of you useless idiot!! "O-oh.. well then be more careful next time, please!! I'm still really sorry I hit you with a ball!!" Narita-san is so nice... "Oh no no!! It was an accident!! I'm A-okay!! But! That spike was so cool!!!! It went like WOOSH then BLAM it was so STRONG!! You're so cool Narita-san!!!" Hopefully that makes it more believable... they still looked at me with a look of disbelieve in their eyes...

.

.

.

.

(TIME SKIP TO THE DAY BEFORE THE TRAINING CAMP) Just to clarify, Hinata had been studying a bit and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi helped him and Kags pass. Also Yachi but she just joined so~ :>

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's the day before the training camp.. Phew! Tomorrow I get to spend an entire week without my dad... I managed to get him to sign the form and let me and Natsu go for a week because there was someone over. I'm so glad that everything is going well for once.. 

.

.

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan!! Can I bring the iPad mom bought us?" "Of course you can, Natsu. Remember. I act a little differently around others so don't be startled." I replied to Natsu. I act a lot more calm in the presence of my little sister, Natsu because the mask I put up in front of the team is merely a façade. I act more naturally and I guess, maturely? I think it probably has to do with the fact that I basically raised her in the absence of our mother and the neglect of our father hence naturally, I was her more of a caretaker to her rather than our father who may support us financially (barely) but doesn't take into account our needs and rather acts like we're his servants who he can do whatever he pleases to.

.

.

.

It's the day. Finally.. I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock per usual. I went downstairs and started on breakfast.. 

.

.

I wake up Natsu and go get ready as she's eating breakfast. She get's ready and I bring our bags while holding her hand. We usually ride our bicycles to our individual schools but this time we have luggage.. It's not like dad would drive us there so the only option left is walking there..

.

.

.

We're almost there. Natsu got tired so now she's on my back. I'm used to carrying a lot of heavy stuff and I tend to take a walk at night over the mountains anyways so I'm not too tired. "Nii-chan... are these people going to hurt you like the bad man does..?" I didn't expect her to ask that... "Now, Natsu.. They won't hurt us! They're amazingly good people but remember not to say a thing about what the bad man does to us or what happens at home okay! If anything happens shout for help, okay?" I need to reassure her and make her feel safe. "O-okay, Nii-chan!" Okay.. a bit more to go.. my wounds hurt from Natsu sitting on my back but I can't make anyone worry.. ngh! ow.. She just accidently touched an open cut... a bit more.. come on..

.

.

We've arrived.. "Remember Natsu. I'm going to act different from usual, okay?" "Mhm, okay Nii-chan!!" She says in an energetic tone of voice.. How does she keep being so energetic.. 

3

2

1

"Hey guys~!!!!!!" I shouted as Everyone looked my way. I tried to run happily. 

𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Nii-chan suddenly shouted which caused me to jump slightly.. He's never usually this active or loud. I'm usually the one like that. I know he told me that he acts differently around.. these people but.. I didn't expect this..

.

.

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Noya-senpai then ran and jumped out of the bus. "SHOYOOO~!!!" I replied " NOYA-SAN~!!!!!" "SHOYO~!!!!" That went on for a whole 2 minutes..- Natsu went of my back when Sugawara-senpai asked "Hinata, you said your house is behind the mountain, right?" "Yeah! Is there anything wrong, Sugawara-senpai?" "Did you take a car here?" He said. " Oh, no! My parents are out of town so. I had to come her myself." "How'd you manage that on a bicycle?" "Oh, I-" Natsu then cut me off and blurted "Me and Nii-chan came here by walking!! Then I got tired and Nii-chan gave me a piggyback ride!!" Damn it.. that's gonna make Sugawara-senpai ask me more questions...

"But.. with all that luggage? With your little sister on your back??? For like 20 Kilometers???"

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, sorry. I really dislike this chapter. It was kinda rushed by me.. Sorry~! But I hope you enjoyed it! Hope your having a wonderful day/night/evening/afternoon!! <3