-Chapter 15- The Race

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yea!" He nodded, his movements moving in a blur before she grabbed his face.

"Your going to get a cramp doing that. I mean there are other ways to get one that works well with two parties~" She cooed, with a suggestive look.

His face turned beet red as he turned away from the snickering girl. 'Why would she say that?'

"Time for the player pledge!" The sound of a whip cracking turned everyone's attention to the stage where a woman stood. She wore a white skin-tight suit that helped to outline her figure. A breast less leotard helped to emphasize her curvaceous figure that sent both the male audience and students into a stupor. And some ladies.

"Quiet everyone!" She ordered. "Representing that students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" 'Oh, no.'

"What its Kacchan?" Izuku said in disbelief.

"That guy did finish first in the entrance exam," Sero stated.

"In the hero course." A girl from a separate class snapped, rudely. [Y/n] shot her a glare causing the girl breath to hitch.

"Watch your back." Despite her soft words, the venom was clearly there. She quickly turned away trying to avoid eye contact with her out of fear.

Class 1-A watched with fear as Katsuki stepped onto the stage in front of the mic. "I pledge--That I'll be number one."

'I KNEW HE'D DO THAT!' Class 1-A thought.

His announcement was met with boos from the other classes.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" Iida shouted, hand coming down in a chopping motion.

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of." Katsuki ordered, angering the already annoyed students.

"If anyone didn't hate us before, they definitely do now." [Y/n] sighed.

"Now, let's get started right away." Midnight announced. "The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game!"

A screen that had a similar appearance to a slot machine in a casino, appeared behind her. It finally came to a stop at a screen that read 'Obstacle Race'.

"This! All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of the stadium-about four kilometers!" She licked her lips as a sadistic look came to her eyes. "Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take your places, everyone!"

Closing her eyes [Y/n] took in a deep breath to clear her mind. 'This is it. This is my chance to prove I can be me without a problem.' She opened her eyes, staring forward watching as the lights began to turn off.