swaggersouls x small! reader

You had flown in to California to help your old smoking buddy Eric to get ready for a big convention. Now that his career took off, you were really impressed with all the ideas and creative videos he was coming up with. Last time you saw him in person was three years ago at graduation, you remember him blabbering something about a "small channel filled with random stuff" he was so proud of.  You stepped off the plane and walked throughout the building only to see a sore thumb sticking out in the crowd. A pretty tall intimidating man with a metal knight helmet and a college jacket with a sign that had your name on it....."e-eric???" An uneasy feeling hit the bottom of your stomach as a "long time no see" from a familiar voice rang in your ear. "W-why are you wearing a helmet....?" You asked alittle worried for his safety. "Its the YouTube thing just c'mon the taxis outside" he said before dragging you and your luggage out of the airport. All crammed into a taxi, you were squeezed between your luggage and Eric. His cologne was hard to ignore considering the tight space and the 30 minute drive back to his place. After 20 minutes you were able to switch to his friends car, thankfully the other 10 minutes wasnt awkward conversation. At his place people were talking and walking about, alot of faces you recognized but also alot of them you didnt. "Anyways we got alot going on in this place considering-" THUNK he was caught off guard when Fitz decided his helmet looked better with a dent in it. "Hey! Your the college buddy he was going on and on about. Its Nice to finally meet you" he held out a hand, it only got embarrassing when he realized how tiny you are via hand size. "Ohhhhh your so tiny." He remarked realizing that you only staggered to barely Eric's shoulders. You had to almost snap your neck back to look at fitz, "not everyone is 6'5," you remarked but was cut off by Eric "or a nosey giraffe." Fitz was called to help out the others as Eric showed you where to put your stuff, "we'll have to ride 30 minutes to get to the convention center but you can have this room if you want, there will be other people in the same room but they are basically harmless." You nodded before wrapping him in a hug, he hugged back almost immediately "it's good to see you-er, be around you again." You corrected yourself because of the whole helmet thing, his arms seem to wrap around you easily almost like a bear hug. You both split pretty easily before getting serious and focusing on getting ready for Tommorrow. Finally when night crawled it's way over the sky, you had quietly stepped out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen to get water. Only to run face-to-boobs with Eric, you looked up to see his pretty eyes stare down at you in slight panic before placing his hand quickly over your eyes to keep you from seeing him. "Wha-Eric! I've already seen your face you pea brain-" you pulled his hand away from your face before it cupped your face in his hand "are you a-alright-" you were cut off again by a gentle kiss, you didnt register it till you leaned against the island in the kitchen. Your hands wrapped up and around his neck, he easily lifted you onto the island before pulling you to edge only to press against you. The sudden tension was so mesmerizing until you broke free for air, "e-eric are you alright?" Your whispering was silenced off by a quiet shhhh... you quietly listened before hearing footsteps. Eric hid behind the island in the kitchen as you hopped off and  flipped around before seeing toby sleepily wandering past to the bathroom. "What are you doing up so late, (y/n)?" You began to panic mentally "uh, water." You slowly moved over in front of Eric to seem more fluid like there wasnt a decently large man sitting in front of you. Toby shrugged it off and went back up stairs, you felt Eric's hands wrap around your thighs. Your skin immediately became covered in goosebumps as Eric whispered "is she gone?" You looked down at him and nodded before Eric stood up to his true height, "what was that all about?" You asked looking up at him confused, "I've just liked you for a while and wanted to make a move..." you leaned up and kissed him gently, "your turn~" you felt his strong arms lift you up again and carry you to his bedroom, only to quickly pass fitz unknowingly. Closing his door and flinging you on the bed, he crawled on top of you easily. Covering your neck in kisses and small bites you tugged at his shirt when he bit down to hard. He seem to get rougher with you by the second, you flipped off your shirt almost as fast as he did, coming back together quickly and escalating quickly. You felt your legs start to tremble as he pushed inbetween them, you slipped off your bottoms and flung them somewhere in his room. You felt his warm hands spread you softly and a warm soft tounge slipped inbetween his fingers, you felt your back jolt as he played with your clit, you were struggling to keep quiet as he seemed fixated on being between your small legs. "A-ah Eric slow. d-down... "you breathed out as Eric ignored your pleas keeping your legs center with his hands. Your fingers entangled in his hair as you began to squirm, "stay. Still." He demanded before going back to torture you, "n-no. More... please..." you breathed out. He only came back up after you began squirming too much, "I told you to stay. Still." You flushed red as he wrapped one hand around your throat and lined himself up, "are you alright with this?"you nodded softly as you felt your insides getting stretched a bit, you groaned out before feeling him already pick up a quick pace. You held onto Eric for dear life as he held you down in place with his hand wrapped around your throat and began barreling into you. You couldnt keep quiet anymore and soon moans slipped out, you felt your insides getting pounded and your head felt light. "I-i... " you softly tried to speak before a tight tug on your head sent you over board. Your moans got alot louder and so did the bed frame, low grunts slipped into your ear as you tightened around him. "F-fuck...too. tight..." he breathed out before busting as deep as he could. "Fuck you cant squeeze like that and expect me to keep going...." he breathed out heavily as he flopped down beside you, you kissed his head and crawled up under his arm before falling into a deep sleep. A loud knock woke you up as you groggily opened the door to find fitz. "Did ya have fun last night?"