heat wave (ss x reader)

Its been 3 weeks and you haven't been outside. Your heat wave was hitting like a train and you lived alone so you just had to wait it out. Or fuck someone. You left your sweet honey like smell all over your house because you just couldn't leave and you had already began to drip your own liquid down your thighs. God you wanted to mate so badly you couldn't stop, you were a bit crazed from the high hormones raging through your body. You felt terrible for doing this. For inviting your childhood friend Eric over, you knew the minute he'd inhale youd strike gold. But you only started to feel bad after you cornered him in your bedroom and caused him to inhale so much of your own scent so quickly. "Y-Y/n..I d-didn't really plan to mate t-today..." he seem to be slightly distracted as you could tell he was getting riled up from your scent and your own liquids you've been so carelessly spilling around your house. "I d-didnt either h-here its okay if you want to leav-" he lost his composure. Knocking both of you onto the ground and pinning both of your arms down. "Making me inhale so much....trapping me all because you know I'd fuck your brains out...." his voice seem to growl intensely as he rubbed inbetween your legs making you more excited then before. "You know i will break you...easily....you couldnt even handle me soft...." Eric had a point you had forgotten how different in body shape and size you were. "I-im sorry w-wait!" You were able to squirm away from him and leaned against a dresser before he pinned you to it easily over powering you. "Oh no you fucking dont Your not getting out of this...you've riled me up and your gonna get fucked senseless." You were fearful of his size but his words and the strong musky scent he gave off trapped your mind. He slipped off the small sleepwear shorts you had on that were soaking and lined up quickly not letting you out from underneath him with your face pinned on the dresser. A low growl came from behind you as you felt your insides stretch and try adjust to the monster drilling in you slowly. Your eyes watered up as you felt a sharp and deep bite on your shoulders. "E-Eric! Fuck I cant take it! Pull it out!" You quivered under him as tears streamed down your face. You felt his tounge drag along your shoulders where he bit you deeply. His saliva stinging slightly, you felt him thrust once and you responded with a loud lewded moan. The pain was almost blinding but your knees hitting the dresser brought you back everytime. "Eric! Please! Ah!" You begged as he grabbed you and practically threw you on your bed causing you to squeal. He started by Grabbing you by your ankles and dragging you closer to him and pinning you down face first and ass out before pushing into you again causing you to erupt a loud groan and a whimpering beg. He began to move at an intense pace making you grip the bed for dear life. "Eric!~ oh God!" You begged out as he didnt seem to be stopping, you felt another sharp bite on your back as you cried out in pain before it quickly turned to a cry of lust. You felt your head getting pulled back by your hair as you took all of his weight on you and him drilling harder with every thrust. "I'm gonna cum in you so hard...theres no way anyone else can have you, your gonna be my whore...my little omega~" he growled in your ear as your eyes rolled up and you felt your release flooding through your body. Soon after, a deep thrust causing your walls to be pushed. His knot made your eyes water heavy as a warm liquid filled your insides. "My sweet omega...shhh...shhh" Eric husked out as he comforted you before being able to pull out and collapsing beside you.