Taehyung blinked at the sudden change of discussion and nodded dumbly and then realised when Jungkook meant.  "uh huh."
He walked up to a shopping back taking out a black shirt and a red tie. "Let's try this one?" He smiled widely.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but his heart skipped a beat seeing Taehyung's boxy smile.

After trying two more outfits Jungkook came out and stood in the door frame.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

Jungkook stood against the wall with a positive but a little shy demeanour upon seeing the blonde male had his pupils dilated and visually flabbergasted...

"You're...looking so hot.."

Jungkook shyly adds "So this is it?" With a little flutter if hearts to know he had an impact oonthe blonde, but he stills when Taehyung quickly shakes his head 

"Nah.. ofcourse not"

Jungkook furrowed his eyes in confusion. "Why? But you said I look h-hot? Then why not?"

Taehyung brushes his neck and without any other thoughts mumbled. "Exactly! That's why"

Jungkook blinked. "what?"

"You're like you are looking so hot and so sexy.." he adds a little chuckle to notice how red Jungkook's ear is getting. 

Taehyung eyed Jungkook up and down with a tint of lust in his eyes and for which Jungkook blushed as he swiped his hair backwards.

 "so..?" He uttered...

Taehyung hums and Jungkook doesnt kniw if it was his imagination or really for real Taehyung's voice down deeper than usual and more like a whisepr. 

"So look I said you look hot but I'm possessive and selfish.."

Jungkook eventually shifts his eyes on Taehyung's hands instead, not able to bare the deep eye contact "okay..? So?"

Taehyung played a smile "So I would like to keep this hot Jungkookie to myself."

Jungkook realized, his chest felt a little tight at his words "ohh" he was all red. "Um so I gotta change again?"

Taehyung nodded with a smile dripping off his face. "Sorry"

Jungkook shakes his head.. "Mhm its fine" before trailing back in the room. 

After trying every outfits both of them crashed on the sofa..

Jungkook exhales deeply, "Oh goodness, thanks to you I feel I'm going for a date tomorrow." what he wished to whisper, accidenlty he blurts out without any prior thought and only realised when he doesn't receive any sort of response.

'Date..?' Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who had his head back on the couch and  his eyes were close.

'I shouldn't have said that.'  he wondered internally.