54

Third Person

"BRINN BRINN BRINN" zach yelled as he walked into their room. "i'm backkk"

zach had left with the rest of the boys for a while to go out shopping for random stuff while the girls stayed back and went to the beach. the girls had gotten back an hour before the boys had so brinnley was just sitting on the bed watching tv.

"hey z, what the hell did you get?" brinnley asked noticing three large bags in the boy's hands. "what is all of this?"

"well i got you stuff, and me stuff, oh! and there's this one thing i'm really excited about and i need you to say yes like right now"

"oh no what is it?" brinnley asked hesitantly.

zach pulled out two pieces of paper out of the bag which confused brinnley. "it's these tickets to this show tonight and i want us to go"

"just us two?" brinnley asked as zach nodded while he set the bags down and sat on the bed showing the girl the tickets. "like a date?"

"no brinn, like two besties who didn't just admit they liked each other" zach said sarcastically. "yes like a date. it's one of those places where you watch them put on a show and you can eat while you watch"

"tonight is a musical reenactment of grease" zach explained. "so you want to go?"

"yeah why not? seems like fun" brinnley smiled as zach cheered giving brinnley a quick kiss and a hug.

"yay i cant wait, and don't worry you don't have to wear anything fancy, i checked" zach told her. "since i know you don't like having to dress up anyway"

"i also didn't bring anything with me to dress up in, so that's great" brinnley laughed.

after about an hour of the two getting ready they both headed out, letting the group know first where they were going to be for the rest of the night, and then left for the show.

the pair left the hotel and walked to the venue where the show would take place. zach had insisted they get a ride but brinnley refused, since the building was in walking distance and it was nice out.

zach whined all the way, up until they had arrived. "you know we could've just called a-"

"if you finish that sentence i will deck you" brinnley interrupted the boy who looked shocked. "i'm not joking zachary, i will"

"yeah i know that's why i'm making this face, i'm scared" zach pointed out causing brinnley to giggle before grabbing zach's hand and giving him a kiss.

"i feel much happier all of a sudden" zach smiled. "you should probably do that like ten more times to see if i can stay that way for the rest of the night"

"oh sorry no can do buddy" brinnley said as zach's smile immediately dropped. "show's starting" brinnley tried quickly walking away before zach gently pulled her back.

"now i know you did not just call me buddy" zach said straight faced. "that's just not allowed"

brinnley tried to sustain her laughter but it just wasn't working. she threw into a laughing fit and zach just stared at her blankly.

"i was hoping you would catch on to that" brinnley said after calming down. "don't worry z i was just kidding, we're past buddies"

"we could be fuc-"

"i'm going to deck you now"

"no i'm sorry i was just kidding please don't hurt me" zach pleaded as he backed away from the girl.

brinnley just laughed, "i won't hurt you, now come onnn i want to watch the show please"

"okay fine let's go" zach said wrapping an arm around her and the two walked into the building going to enjoy the rest of their night.

——
instagram

liked by brinnleyforbes, evan, and 30,648 others

imzachherron i was looking at brinn btw 🙈

load comments...

username the HOTTEST man alive

brinnleyforbes ur so cute oml
imzachherron no u

brinnleyforbes my fav boy 🥺
imzachherron my fav girl 🥺

jackaverymusic this man is so fine

username ur so hot ily

username get urself a man that looks at you the way zach looks at brinnley

username if y'all are dating i will kms i don't like brinnley at ALL

claraforbes WEDDING.
imzachherron lets.not.

jessswan what was she doing that you were so interested in?
imzachherron absolutely nothing

username wait if she wasn't doing anything why were you staring at her?
imzachherron she's just really pretty

evelynbatts couple goals 🙈
imzachherron stop-

username WAIT SO THEY ARE DATING??

amarajames this. this is what i was talking abt.
imzachherron fuck thought i blocked you

evan so YOU are zach
imzachherron ew and you're evan, hop off pls

username who's evan?

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

hi how are y'all?
bye loves <3