RaphxReader

You've been learning to fight with the ninjas. Since an 'accident' in the dojo with Raph, you've been dating. It's been a month. This is a more intense fluff chapter, so if you don't like that kinda thing... Go away.

Water cascades down your body as you rinse the soap and conditioner off, running your fingers through your hair as you think back over the past few months.

The Kraang invasion was almost six months ago, since then you've been living with the turtles. You'd known them a short time before the invasion, but you and Raph hadn't gotten along, like, at all. When they escaped, you didn't find them in time, forcing you to try to track down Leatherhead or Spike. Spike had liked you enough to not try to kill you.

You also managed to not get mutated, so bonus! Unfortunately, your parents still didn't show up when everyone was returned to normal. Whether they were killed or ran out of the city, no one knows.

Now, you're living with the turtles and going to school with April and Casey. Unfortunately, because you aren't exactly the societal norm, you're bullied. A lot. But that doesn't really matter anymore. Because you've bonded with Raph through intense training, and have become good partners in romance and crime-fighting.

Shutting off the shower, your wrap in a towel and head for your boyfriend's room. It's pretty late, so everyone else is asleep. You have a hard time most nights, so you'll clean up the layer or prep some dinner for Mickey to cook the next day, or even read Raph's comics--only when he's deep asleep though.

The hot-head seems to be asleep when you slip in, snoring loudly with Chompy next to him. While getting dressed for bed, you don't realize it's quiet until your almost done buttoning your shirt. A plasteron is pressing into your back, a hand pulling the bottom of your shirt up.

Revealing deep purple bruises.

"What the hell are these?" Raph's voice is low, rumbling from his chest into your back. Dangerous.

You whip around, yanking your shirt down to cover the wounds. "Nothing. Just too much training." You back into the dresser, Raph following you.

"I know my brothers wouldn't hit you so hard that you'd bruise that bad. And Casey sure as hell wouldn't because I'd beat the rest of his teeth out. April doesn't have the stomach for that. So I'm gonna ask you again. Who the hell did this?" His nose is brushing yours, his arms trapping you against the dresser on both sides, his green eyes as hard as emeralds.

You can barely manage to move your lips, trying to form words. His body is pressing into you, his tone sounds like he's ready to murder someone. His mere energy makes you want to curl in a ball and hide for the rest of your life.

"Nothing. R-really." You choke out, wishing the drawers would just swallow you up.

He seems to realize what he's doing and steps back, though his gaze doesn't soften and it doesn't move from yours. Another moment of intense silence, you fearing for your life, him trying to contain the fire raging inside him, he visibly relaxes and hugs you.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He growls into your shoulder.

You lean into him, resting your head on his. "I didn't want to tell anyone because I thought it'd just be more stress for you guys. You've already got the Foot to worry about." You whisper back, realizing you're trembling.

He picks you up and sits on his bed, Chompy waking up and waddling over to lick your hand. "It's not just more stress." Raph strokes your cheek, resting his forehead on yours. "I... We all care about you. We need to know when you're in trouble."

You give a small smile and nod. "Okay. But... Wouldn't four mutant turtles coming to my rescue only make things worse?"

He smirks, lifting you up and throwing you onto your back, making you bounce on the bed. He starts tickling you viciously, avoiding the worst of the bruises. "Not if they can't even see us!" He growls playfully, blowing rasberries into your stomach.

You squeal and squirm out from under him, playfully pushing away. Your sides ache from laughter and your head hurts a little, but it's nice. "R-Raphie! Ssstop it! I-I can't breeaaathe!" You giggle as his dancing fingers brush your sides like feathers.

He smirks and kisses your cheek, calming you down when he stops. "Ready for bed?" He mutters.

You kiss his nose, sneak under the blankets, and roll yourself into a burrito.

"Hey! That's no fair!" He growls, picking you up off the bed again. "Gimme my blankets!"

You stick your tongue out at him. "Revenge for the rasberries."

He growls, setting you back down and becoming perfectly still. He stares at you, confusing you for a moment. Until that fiendish smirk plays on his lips. And then he's kissing you deeply. And you're melting into it, everything crumbling around you when he bites your bottom lip, getting your mouth open for his patrol. You don't fight it anymore, until you realize he's gotten the blankets back and is laying on his side with you pulled to his chest under the covers and Chompy is next to your heads, settling down again to sleep. And you don't care what happened only a moment before, nor do you care about tomorrow morning, because right now, his touch is the only thing that matters

He pulls away, watching you with pools of green. Soft and full of life and love, like a forest from above, his red mask framing them beautifully. "You've got pretty eyes." You murmur, curling into his arms.

He chuckles, holding you closer. "Thanks babe. Get some sleep, huh?"

You smile to yourself as you slip comfortably into unconsciousness, Raphael's warmth enveloping you as his heartbeat lulls you to sleep.