"At least we're not the only one that Lemons doesn't tell anything to," Harry said after hearing that Mad Eye though he was being possessed by Voldemort, pulling his Extendable Ear out.

"Well, there is that. But possession is an option we didn't consider," Ron said.

"However, what are the chances that Basilisk is possessing him. I mean, you remember everything that's happened, no blank spots; you would have mentioned if you couldn't remember things. And Striker said that he and Flit were trying to wake you up for a while before you did, and if you were possessed you would have been where the attack took place," Ginny pointed out.

"Ok, we can rule that out then," Ron acknowledged.

"Could it have something to do with how he used your blood in his rebirth potion?" Fred asked. Harry thought for a moment before replying.

"It could, but I don't think so. I was already feeling his emotions and did get two different vision type things like it during fourth year, before he had my blood. And in first year my scar already reacted around him."

"Very true. It could be part of a unique father-son bond," George suggested.

"That is possible," Ron agreed.

"It's more likely from an after effect of surviving the killing curse since both of you survived it and that's something that hasn't happened before," Ginny said.

"Actually, yeah, that would make a lot of sense Flame. Maybe you should suggest that to Streak to help her with her research," Harry suggested.

"I'll do that now. I've just gone to the bathroom if Molly asks." Ginny walked off while the rest of them remained outside the door, Fred and George still listening in on the conversation even while Ron and Harry weren't. Harry glanced around before pulling his shrunken trunk out of his pocket, quickly entering it, and grabbing his design book, which he had put back in it before he went to bed the previous night or early this morning, before getting out of the trunk and shrinking it again.

He sat down against the wall with his book against his legs, wand in hand with a pencil behind his ear; none of the Chickens knew that he drew with his wand, so the pencil was for appearances. He continued working on the tattoo designs while he waited for the Chickens in the ward to let them back in. So far, he only had Fred and George's hyenas left, but he still couldn't work out how to link the tattoos, and he still had to create a spell or some other way to make the tattoos move.

The next day the five of them managed to make excuses for reasons that they would be in their rooms for a while before shadowing and flaming to Hogwarts, directly to the Chamber. They started to set up while they waited for Hermione, Luna, and Neville. Normally, Harry would have gone to open the Chamber for them, but Hermione said she would get them there. The Chamber was in a lot better condition than it had been in second year; the Basilisk corpse was gone, with its parts sold and some of the skin made in to duelling robes, boots, and masks for when they went out on their hunts and missions, as well as wand holsters for the Phantoms, and the structure reinforces so that no more collapses occurred. Just as Harry was beginning to wonder if they had been held up, Hermione, Luna, and Neville appeared in a large burst of black smoke.

Once they were all set up, they all turned to Hermione to start.

"I did manage to research some of the ways that the connection could occur. I'm pretty sure that Flame is right in saying that it is a side effect of the rebounding killing curse. I still haven't found how that could have happened yet, either. Anyway, I went down that path and looked into how the killing curse works. It ejects the soul from the body at the same time as it sends a shock to the heart and brain, and without the soul, the brain and the heart don't restart or even try to; the body can survive without the soul, but not if the heart or brain stop.