Nine

Just a reminder of who is who in the main group, in case the codenames/nicknames get a bit confusing.

Harry - Shadow / Hadrian - Prince

Hermione - Streak

Ron - Striker

Neville - Flit

Luna - Flicker

Ginny - Flame

Fred - Chaos

George - Mayhem

The next morning Harry managed to slip away from Mrs Weasley's sight, locking himself in the bathroom as breakfast was cleaned up. They were going to visit Mr Weasley that day, but first he needed to contact the three still at Hogwarts so that they could stay in the loop. He thought about everyone, so that Fred, George, Ginny, and Ron, who were still downstairs, would be able to hear his conversation with Hermione, Neville, and Luna as well.

"Flit? Flicker? Streak?" he said aloud once he heard the multiple clicks that signalled that the connection had been accepted and opened by the people he was trying to contact.

"I'm here Shadow. Where are you? And do you know where Flame, Striker, Chaos, and Mayhem are?" Hermione asked, her voice speaking right into his ear through his shadow phoenix ear piece.

"I'm here as well," Neville said. "What happened last night?"

"I'm with Striker, Mayhem, Chaos, and Flame. We're at the Chickens' Headquarters right now. I had a dream, or a vision type of thing last night and saw Mr Weasley get attacked by a snake while he was guarding whatever the Chickens are guarding," he explained.

"How did you see it Shadow?" Luna's voice asked curiously.

"I saw it from the snake's perspective. It was really weird, and it took me a while to fully get back to my body and awareness, if that makes sense. Lemons seems to have been waiting for something like this to happen though. He didn't seem surprised, and it was like he expected me to see it through the snake."

"I'll see if I can find anything about connections in the Chamber and I'll ask the Room for books about connections like that. Hopefully, I'll be able to find something, even if I have to double up," Hermione said.

"We'll need to meet again to run over plans for Yule. We were meant to meet tomorrow but now it'll be harder to get away, especially since Molly is here," Fred said, obviously having been able to get away for a short while.

"That is a good point. Shadow and I could shadow to the castle with Chaos and Mayhem, while Flame flamed. We do have the turner, so could turn back after the meeting to make sure we aren't missed," Ron suggested, making Harry think that everyone had been able to get away.

"That sounds like a plan. So, we'll meet like we had planned," Neville summarised.

"Sounds good," Ginny agreed. Harry waited a few seconds, but when no one made a move to talk, he shut his connection to the group and left the bathroom to find the others. He didn't get very far before he found Ron.

"Come on, Tonks and Mad Eye are here to escort us to St Mongo's. Molly wants to leave now and sent me to find you," Ron said. Harry nodded and they headed downstairs together to head to the hospital.

The five Phantoms that were visiting Mr Weasley were all very glad to see that he was fine and was expected to recover. They were currently waiting outside the ward while the adults talked about what happened and didn't want them listening. Unfortunately for the collection of Chickens, Fred and George had brought some of their Extendable Ears, which they developed for the Phantoms so they could gather more information but passed off as joke items, meaning that the five of them could hear everything that was being said.