Darn Excited!

Peter's POV

Peter's POV

 I get up on Thursday feeling really excited for the mystery field trip. This year the teachers decided it would be best if no one knew where we were going, because the last two trips haven't been the best. We'll be staying at the place until Saturday. It's going to be so much fun! 

 I get dressed in my blue sweatshirt and black jeans and grab my backpack on the way out of my room. Aunt May wanted to take a tour of Europe but she wanted me to finish school and stay in New York to help protect it. I'm currently living with the Avengers at the tower. It's nice having them all around, even Loki and Thor are here. 

 I walk to the kitchen where Bucky and Sam are fighting over how many chocolate chips the pancakes need. I sit at the counter and watch, trying not to laugh until I feel someone step next to me. I look up at them and see it's just Harley, my boyfriend. He rubs his eyes tiredly and climbs onto my lap. I chuckle and hold him close as we continue to watch the adults bicker. Tony and Natasha walk in and look at the scene in front of them, then look at each other then me with Harley on my lap. "Well good morning." Tony says while making coffee.

 Natasha sits next to me and starts sharpening a knife. Steve is next to walk in," Nat, we talked about this. No sharpening knives at the table!" She rolls her eyes and flips him off before putting her knife in her jacket pocket.

 Bucky and Sam finally stopped fighting and served breakfast. Eventually Wanda, Pepper, Bruce, Rhodey, Vision, Stephen, Loki, Thor, and Clint show up to the kitchen. "So Peter, isn't your trip today?" Pepper asked, cutting into her pancake. I nodded and adjusted Harley.

 "Do you know where it's to, kid?" Tony questioned before chugging more coffee. I shake my head and finish eating, so I stand up and put Harley down.

 After saying goodbye to everyone, I grab my bag and head to the elevator. Right before the door closed I hear them all start to laugh. Maybe someone told a joke? Oh well, I'm too excited for my field trip! Maybe this one will go great...