The Great Fall

Third POV

"No!" Peter shrieked as his boyfriend flew towards the ground. He reached out his arm, about to shoot another web but the bad guy grabbed him.

"Your precious little scientist is gone, Spider-Man!" He laughed evilly.

The bad guy held Peter off the ground by his neck, choking him slightly.

Suddenly a bullet hit the man's force field. He turned his head to see Bucky and Steve standing at the doorway behind the teenagers.

Steve ordered, "Put him down." Bucky still held up his pistol, ready to shoot at the man again.

The man shook his head, "Captain, you really think I'm gonna listen to you? I'm the most powerful man in the world now!" He laughed loudly and went to grab something on the desk but realized there was nothing there. "What?" He gasped, "The scientist has it!"

As Harley flew out of the window, he made sure to hug the device to his chest. It may have been the most important piece of tech in the world.

But Harley had one more problem. He was falling out of the Avengers Tower. His suit is broken so there goes that idea. Peter was busy with the bad guy. And no one else had seen him fall.

Harley was about to accept his death when an idea came to his head. "FRIDAY! Send down 2.0!"

FRIDAY's voice came out of Harley's busted watch. It was slightly muted and disfigured, "But Harley, it's not up to full functionality."

"I don't care! Send it!" Harley saw the ground come closer and closer. He closed his eyes, and silently said goodbye to Peter.

Then something clamped around his waist. Then his thighs and chest. His legs and arms were covered as well. He threw the small device into the air. As soon as his hands were covered, he turned on the blasters for one hand and caught the important device with the other.

An inch from breaking all of his bones on the sidewalk, he stopped himself. His suit got to him right on time. It's a miracle that it even moved in the first place. The suit was completely experimental.

"Oh thank god." He mumbled to the ground.

Harley shot back up into the sky. He found the window that he flew out of. He landed with a thud in the room. Everyone looked to him.

"Did you just try to kill me? I have to say, that's a little rude." The bad guy stares at Harley in shock.

Harley shot the man in the torso with his barely functioning blasters. The man dropped Peter and went to block Harley's blast with his shield. That left his back open so Steve and Bucky moved in. They grabbed the guy and took him down easily.

He glared at Harley as they dragged him away. Harley just kept up a hard glare until he was out of sight. Then he mumbled, "FRIDAY, break suit." The suit came crumpling off of Harley's body.

Harley almost collapsed when he didn't have the suit keeping him up. Peter hurried to him, holding Harley's waist to steady him.

"It's okay, it's okay. We're safe now." Peter told his boyfriend.

They were both aware of the teenagers that still stood in the room, but neither cared. Harley wrapped his arms around Peter's neck, letting the hero pull him in tightly by the waist. One of Peter's arms was inside of Harley's white coat as they hugged, making it more intimate.

"Is Parker's boyfriend having an affair with Spider-Man?" Flash's voice catches their attention.

Peter laughed and glanced around. "Nope" He said as he pulled off his mask. "It's me, Flash. I'm Spider-Man."

Flash gawked at the reveal. Betty too. Harley just grabbed Peter's jaw softly and guided him into a hard kiss.

"I love you Peter Parker." Harley mumbled against Peter's lips.

"And I love you Future Harley Parker." Peter smirked as Harley rolled his eyes. They kissed once more, still holding each other in their arms.

The rest of the field trip was fine for Peter. Flash and Betty kept his secret. Harley was safe and making more suits in case something happened again. Bruce, Tony, and Harley found a way to keep the new device safe and away from more bad guys.

So clearly, Peter's field trip home, wasn't as bad as he expected. Even if his boyfriend almost died!