Prince Charming and Snow White were at an altar on their wedding as different royals, nobles and their friends gathered in the room.

"I do," Prince Charming said with a smile.

"And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" The priest said.

"I do," Snow White said with a smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The priest said.

The crowd applauded as Snow White and Prince Charming leaned in for a kiss but were interrupted as the doors opened with force and The Evil Queen stood there, "Sorry I'm late," The Evil Queen said.

The Evil Queen began walking down the walkway, to the newly married couple. Two guards ran to try to stop her but she waved her hand, sending them backwards with her magic.

"It's the Queen. Run!" Doc said.

Snow White drew Prince Charming's sword and pointed it at The Evil Queen, "She's not the Queen anymore. She's nothing more than an evil witch," Snow White said.

Prince Charming put his hand over Snow White's, "No, no, no. Don't stoop to her level. There's no need," Prince Charming took his sword from his wife, "You're wasting your time. You've already lost and I will not let you ruin this wedding," Prince Charming said.

"Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear, I've come to give you a gift," The Evil Queen said.

"We want nothing from you," Snow White said.

"But you shall have it! My gift to you is this happy, happy day. But tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do," The Evil Queen said and she turned around and started to head for the door.

"Hey!" Prince Charming yelled.

The Evil Queen turned around and Prince Charming threw his sword at her, but she dissipated before it hit her.