Ch.9 Rotten To The Core

Start from the beginning

'The pills are wearing off...he's getting too close and he'll notice! I can't get in trouble with him, especially him!', Puff whimpered at the thought and held his hands close to his chest.

"Puff...look at me...", Raspberry holds the other's cheeks. His voice sounded sweet but had an undertone of venom. His hands were tense, as if one wrong move and he'll grab Puff again. Puff continued to look away.

"Fine...The thing I came to talk about before we got off topic was...I want to invite you back to my home. I miss you, I thought something bad happened to you while you were gone. We can still make this work, start over if needed. I'll take you out to a nice dinner and lovely wine. Afterwards...perhaps we can do other activities home...", Raspberry's hands slithered down to Puff's thighs.

'Don't touch me, don't even come near me, get AWAY FROM ME!', Puff panicked, instinctively slapping Raspberry, hard. He quickly stood up and pressed against the wall. Raspberry held still as a red mark formed on his cheek. It felt like time stopped for a moment. Raspberry's head was frozen to when Puff slapped him, Puff felt his body lock up, and even the sound outside the alley seemed like it paused.  Puff could only feel his heart thumping hard, it was almost as if it would burst. He could even hear it in the silence. ba-bum, ba-bum, ba-bum. Raspberry slowly looked over, clenching his fist. He slammed the other against the wall, holding the other's head.

"How dare you? How fucking dare you?", Raspberry's voice was calm however it was obvious he wanted to do more to Puff, "I will fucking drag you home and give you a long retraining session.", he growled. Puff was frozen and looking down at Raspberry. That was likely one of the biggest mistakes Puff made.

"Puff, I swear to fucking god, I tried being sweet to you but-", he paused and tilted his head. He leaned in closer to Puff, looking over the other's eyes,"Puff...your eyes...", he scowled, growling and slamming him again, "What the fuck?! You fucking dare to be off your pills? No wonder you are so bratty and acting like such a smart ass. You are off of them! You are a fucking downer and deserve everything bad that ever came to you!", Raspberry raised his hand to slap Puff before the two heard another voice.

"That's enough! You stay right there and don't you dare hurt him!"

----------

Edge was tapping away on his leg, bouncing it. He looked around for Puff, getting a little annoyed, 'Where is he?', he thought. Edge got up and started to look around. It's been much longer then five minutes....at this point it was a little worrying. As he moved through the crowd, his eyes scanned the area, trying to find a skeleton with a puppy plush. Where could he have gone? He just went to find his stuffed dog toy. A thought crossed his mind as he stopped for a moment.

'He used you and took this time to run off again.',  Edge shook his head and kept going,'No...he didn't run off! Surely not now when the sunshine pills were wearing off! He would be getting himself in trouble. I can't let anyone see him in that state.', Edge couldn't help but feel a bad feeling looming over him. Something was nagging at him and he couldn't shake off the feeling. 

"Puff! Puff where are you! We have to go now!", he called out and scanned the crowd again. Maybe he's with his brother and Fell? Or got lost in the crowd? There are a lot of people bustling here. Edge called out to Puff again but it was no use. The music was loud, the crowd was louder. Even if Puff could somehow hear him over this crowd, he would probably have a hard time finding Edge.

'I should've gone with him. So he wasn't lost. Now I can't find him, time is running thin and I'm about to fucking panic!', he looked started getting fidgety, pushing people to the side. The music ended with a cheer. A small announcement was made that a break will be taken then music will resume in a few minutes. Some of the crowd dispersed, leaving the area.