Chapter 4- ???

??? Pov

"I've been waiting till this day to come. I can now take over the clan once they are gone, along with their Right Hand Man. Once I'm in charge again, no one can stop me!" *Insert evil laughing* "Now to put my plan into action" I grabbed some rope, a roll of duck tape and a frying pan to knock out my target so they can't scream for help. 'Now let's head to the airship.' I also grabbed my old top hat (yes I used to be part of the Top Hat Clan but the whole clan threw me overboard the ship since they all thought I was only part of the clan for the money and fame.) off the shelf even though it's a bit dusty but it should work. I place the top hat on my head then walked out of my home to the airship. You might be wondering "How will you get onto the airship?" Well it's simple. I stole one of the government's helicopter(chopper?)and will use it to capture my target then fly them to my secret hideaway and with the rope I would tied them up so they can't escape or try to call for help if they got any source of trying to get help and cover their mouth with the tape so they won't scream for help. Once I have my target, I will threaten the clan to kill him if they don't make me leader and if they don't comply them I will have to resort to kill him and take their place. I get into the helicopter and start flying to the airship.

Time skip(10 mins)same pov

I'm at the airship and I just need to find a place to land. I searched for a bit until I just decided to land around the back of the airship. I get out of the helicopter and get on the airship and started to walk around the airship to find a good entryway into the airship without being noticed. 'I probably should just put my hood up just so I can see the look on my victim's face we they find out who I really am.'   I spent like 10 minutes walking around the darn airship looking for a good entryway and I found one. There was an opening on the side of the ship and to my surprise it was unlocked. I entered through the door and walked around the airship while trying to not be noticed. I stumble upon a room which kind of looked like a security room. I pushed the door open and saw a lot of monitors in the room. 'Hmmm... I think might help me find them.'   I looked through most of them until I spotted them on camera 10- meeting room. I see that they are with another person. 'Sh*t.'  I started to grab my frying pan out of my small backpack and held it in my hand. I haven't been in this ship for about 10 year so I didn't know exactly where the meeting room use to be but I know what part of the ship it's on. Head to the side of the ship it's on and wandered for a bit until I see 2 other people. I ran and hid behind a potted plant. I waited about 5 minutes and decided that those 2 won't get out of the way so I thought 'How can I get in there without being spotted'   

I was thinking for a bit until I started to look around for a way to get in there. I saw that there is a vent on one of the walls that might lead into the meeting room. I searched through my backpack and luckily found a screwdriver which might help. I used it to open the vent and once it opened, I got my bag and crawled though the vent while being as quite as possible. I could see a pair of legs and a familiar voice accompanied by a different voice. I still had my frying pan with me so I placed it down and grabbed the screwdriver to unlock the other vent and once I open it I grabbed the pan and crawled out of the vent. I know that my victim noticed so I got up and ran to them and swung the pan as hard as I could to knock them both out and luckily I could knock one of them out but the other was semi conscious so before they could get though the door I knock them out even though their body landed with a loud thud so I started lock the door to spare some time and got my back with everything in it as I started to drag the unconscious bodies though an emergency exit a long with writing a note on it says "Meet me at 21st Oak Street tonight at 12:00 A.M. Be on time or you may not see your precious (can't say that) and (or that) again... -T" I got through the exit and I carried one of the bodies over my shoulder and carried one bridal style to the helicopter. 'I need to get out of here as so as possible before I get caught.'  I started running as fast as I can to the helicopter with out dropping one of the bodies because that would be an awkward scene to see an unconscious body falling from the sky. I reached the helicopter and got in there along with dragging the bodies inside, closed the door, and then flew to my hideaway were I would hold them both hostage.

Time skip

I got to my hideaway and to my surprise both didn't even wake up(/are conscious). I carried the bodies to my hideaway and once I got the I thought of a pretty decent plan if anyone will try to look for them then I will at least like to keep one of them which would be the leader. 'I have such amazing plans' (stop the cap mystery person). I grabbed the rope and duck tape from my backpack and started to tie both of them up along with tapping their mouth with the tape. 'Should I put a blindfold on both of them? Eh why not. It will be good fun if they don't know what's coming for them.'  I start to get some thick(thicc)cloth to use as a blindfold and placed it around both of their eyes so they can't see. "Done" I say out loud though no one else is here to complement my genius work so just patted myself on the back. I carried the so called "Leader" to a secret place in my hideout. I open a hatch and with that leads a ladder which is where I will leave the person I need for the plan. I sat them on the ground and since I have planned this for awhile, Incase they can take the tape off their mouth and try to scream, they can't since this room is sound proof(soundproof?). I climbed up the ladder and went to check on the other person. I could see that they were conscious so I decided to say something. "I see you have awoken." I said to the person. 

Ok that's it for today. Thanks for over 100 reads! I'm very grateful for you guys reading my trash writing skills and I hope you guys are liking this book.  My winter break is starting soon so I hope I can update maybe two chapters a day(if I do that then it's most likely I'll not post the day after I posted the two chapters. Idk if that makes sense.)  

Also this is #16 in #henrystickmin so thank you guys!

Alright, have a good day/afternoon/night my fellow hoomanz 💜