Chapter 1- Go to sleep Reginald

Reginald Pov

I was in the middle of doing some paperwork at my desk for a while until I heard a knock at my door. "Come in." I say in a sleepy tone(did I mention it was around 2:30 in the morning and I was still doing paperwork). As I see Right Hand Man opening the door and soon closed it behind him, and says "Reginald. You have to go to bed." "No. I'll head to bed later." I refused. "You say the exact same thing every time I tell you to that you have to go to bed." Right Hand Man said as he started to walked over to me. He started to pick me up and carried me bridal style to bed. I started to blush madly as I was being carried to our room. (If you didn't know Right Hand Man and I sleep in the same room along with sleeping in the same bed. We weren't forced or anything, we just decided it would be better to share a room since usually Right Hand Man would be a bit overprotective of me and doesn't trust me on my own most times at night since I have a tendency of sleep walking or going back to work when he isn't looking. Also we can have a spare room for any new Top Hat recruits that would join our clan or use it for something else. He placed(as I say placed I mean threw) me onto the bed and climbed onto the bed as I took my top hats off and placed them both next to the night stand of our bed. Right Hand Man started to grab a book from the small shelf that is next our bed and started to read it. I tried to see what he was reading but failed at trying to do it. I think he noticed since he asked me if he wanted to read it out loud for me. I nodded and he started to read out loud for me. 'I wish I could tell you that I love you but I'm not sure if you would feel the same way about me.'  After a few minutes passed my eyes started to get more sleepy and I soon fell asleep.

Right Hand Man Pov

I was reading out loud until I started to hear small snores coming from Reginald. I placed the book back on the shelf without waking him up and started to lay next to him(I was sitting on the bed next to Reginald if you were wondering). I don't know why but I started to ruffle with his hair. While I was ruffling with his hair a bit I realized that I still have my top hat on so I took off my top hat a placed it by his top hats. When I remove my top hat my hair usually would show since I would hide it under the top hat. It pretty long but I don't mind it mostly since I never show it that often. The days when I do show it I would just leave it or put in a ponytail, but for Reginald, he would start to braid my hair when he gets the chance to and I would say that he does a pretty good job at it even though it sometimes would take a while for him to finish braiding. I started to blush a bit at the though of it. Before I went to sleep I kissed Reginald's forehead and whispered to him "I love you Reggie(Idk if I should spell it that way)." and soon started to doze off into my slumber (sleep) until I wake up in the morning.

Yay meh first chapter done! This is pure garbage but I don't care since I want to at least finish meh first book. If you are reading dis garbage then thank you for taking the time out of you day to read this. See ya tomorrow! 💜