orchid

>>SUKUNA'S STORY GOT DELETED YOU CAN READ IT IN A03 LINK POSTED IN THE COMMENTS<<

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

The orchid in a pot
In Hanakotoba the Japanese form of the language of flowers, orchid symbolizes Purity, Delicateness, "I'll be thinking of you even in my dreams"

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"I know you, Satoru, you wouldn't break your promise. Not to me, especially."

Your small pinky finger is up on his face, he would be lying right then and there if Satoru said he wasn't scared. So very afraid for him and you, because he was still a child of 9 years, barely in his teens, yet part of his heart told him that if (y/n) have asked for the world, then he'll give even his life to drop it into your open palms.

Young Gojo Satoru was a nice kid despite all that happened, and he could live day by day through harsh trainings and cold gazes just to see her smile at him kindly during breakfast, even when he hears from the mikos that you've suffered from prophesies the night before and it shows from her ghostly pale complexion, the constant tremble in her small fragile hands as she delicately lift the cup to drink, and the permanent dark bags under her teary (e/c) eyes.
He could endure the cold winter if he could hold out his hand for yours in spring, short fingers in his like petals of a daisy that he once picked in the garden.

For her, he can whisper intricate lies to the world and himself, but never to (y/n).

He could never taint her with his sins.

That's why...

That's why there's a parasite that crawls under his skin that makes him tick. He lays in his futon laughing as if everything in the world is a joke, like one of those awkward first jokes that he chokes on saying, trying to take her mind out of the horrid nightmare. Her laugh like the bells of summer, twinkling and oh so pretty just for him, even more so because it was him that made her so.

He second thoughts the plan that he personally made, they were just kids and doing so would turn the world against them. Too many cons than the pros, even if they do make it pass the maze of a forest, down the mountain.

"You wouldn't break your promise."

Your voice rings in his head, no matter how many pillows or how deep into the futon he buries himself. His heart felt heavy and he would rather cut off a pinky finger.

"Not to me."
Never to her. Please. Please. Please! The goddess, fate or even the demon that lays beside her bed, make them believe that it was just a stupid childish promise that no one would take seriously. Ahh, the parasites of guilt multiply and make him sleepy; he wishes he could just sleep it off and nothing would ever change tomorrow or the day after that or the years coming. He would rather swallow a thousand needles.

He spent such a long time on the futon. The sun setting like it was in a hurry, just to mock his turmoil, on the window pondering - wishing - that she wasn't dressed, waiting at her window for him. He imagines her disappointed face, tears running with realization that he wasn't coming at all. That he broke his promise.

But you see, Gojo Satoru is a stupid 13 year old child who was deeply inlove with the goddess, (y/n)(l/n). If she held his hand and called his name with a smile; if he could see the light in her eyes and called him the blessed child of the heavens praising how he was so strong, that he was her knight in shining armor, then surely nothing would go wrong. Fate was on his side, as were you.