"Including my own", Drax said.

"If he gets all six Infinity stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers like this", Gamora said and snaps her fingers.

"I guess that's why he was looking for me",Bella said.

Lavinia and Loki looked at her. "We wouldn't let anything happen to you, Bella. You'd never let anything happen to us",Lavinia said.

"Your sister's right", Loki said. Bella smiled at them.

"You seem to know a great deal about Thanos", Thor said.

"Gamora is the daughter of Thanos",Drax said.

"Your father killed my sister", Thor said.

"And my husband", Lavinia said as she stood up. Thor stood up. Jean looked down at the baby.

"Both of you, don't do anything stupid",Loki said.

"He's not her real father and she hates him as much as you do. He tortured her and ruined her life", Jean said.

"Families can be tough", Thor said. "Before my father died, he told me that I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in Hel. And then, she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Goes round and round and I feel your pain".

"I feel your pain as well", Peter butted in. "I mean, it's not a competition, but I've been through a lot. My father killed my mother. And then I had to kill my father". Jean and Loki looked at each other. She mouthed, "He has issues".

"That was hard. Probably even harder than having to kill a sister", Peter said.

"Yeah. There's no problem at all with killing a sister, Peter", Jean said sarcastically. She gave Hudson to Loki.

"I mean, even when you weren't mind controlled, you tried to kill me".

"Rocket got me drunk. Why're you talking about that?" Jean asked.

"No worries. I tried to kill my brother and sister on many occasions", Loki said.

"I remember trying to shoot Peter with my blaster", Jean said. Loki and Jean smiled. Peter glared at Loki.

"I need a hammer, not a spoon", Thor said.

"I have a hammer. I was saving it for Peter, but you can have it", Jean said.

Thor walked towards a smaller ship. "How do I open this thing? Is there some sort of, uh...A four digit code, maybe? A birthdate", Thor said.

"Try mine. June 11th 1993", Jean said.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Rocket asked.

"Taking your pod".

Peter clears his throat. "No, you're not. You will not be taking our pod today, sir", Peter said in a deep voice.

"Oh god", Jean says as she puts her face in her hands in embarrassment.

"Uh...Quill? Are you making your voice deeper?" Rocket asked.

"No".

"Yes, you are", Bella said.

"You're imitating the God-man. It's weird",Drax said.

"It's embarrassing", Jean said.

"I'm embarrassing you in front of your boyfriend?" Peter asked in a deep voice.

"Yes!" Jean shouted.

"Jean", Peter said in his deep voice.

"Wait, No! No! Yes and No! I mean-" Jean stuttered. She groaned in frustration. "Peter Quill...I will kill you if you don't stop that".