"Point break", Thor said.

"Little Devil", Bella said.

"Welcome. Point break and Little Devil",the computer said.

The back of the Quinjet was torn apart by Hulk. Thor, Peyton, Bella and Lavinia looked at him.

"Friends stay!" Hulk shouted.

"Hulk, no, wait!" Peyton shouted at the same time Thor shouted, "No, no, no! Stop!"

"Stay!" Hulk shouted as he walked towards them. Peyton and Lavinia tried to hold him back.

Bella tried to activate something. "Come on. Come on!" She shouted.

"Don't go!" Hulk shouted.

Thor pressed a button. A recording of Natasha was shown. Bella and Hulk looked at the recording.

Bella looked at it sadly. "Mom", she said. It had been a year since she saw Natasha. Bella missed her.

"Nice work, big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast. So I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode so I need you to help me out. Okay?"

Hulk punches himself. He knocks into everything as he turns into Banner. Hulk fell to the ground. His clothes were too big for him. He had turned back into Bruce Banner.

Thor and Bella walked towards him. Bella touched Bruce's shoulder, startling him.

"It's okay. It's okay, Bruce. It's just us",Bella said.

"Sun's going down. Sun's going down",Thor said.

"That's it. Breathe", Lavinia said as she looks towards them.

"Sun's going down", Thor said.

"Thor".

"Yeah".

"Lavinia".

"Hey".

"Bella".

"Sup Brucie", Bella said.

"What happened to your hair?" Bruce asked Thor.

"A creepy old man, who looked really familiar, took care of it", Bella said.

"It looks nice".

"Oh, thanks", Thor said.

"Where are we? How's Nat?"

"Mommy is fine", Bella said.

"And what about Sokovia?"

"Sokovia?" Lavinia asked.

"The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?"Bruce asked.

"Bruce, that was 2 years ago", Lavinia said.

"What are you saying? I've been the Hulk for two years?" Bruce asked.

"I'm afraid so", Thor said.

"What the hell happened?" Bruce asked.

"We ended up on a planet run by psychopaths", Bella said. Lavinia puts her hand over Bella's mouth.

Bruce stood up and walked towards the front of the ship. He put his hand on the hand pad.

"Voice activation required", Bruce said.

"Banner".

"Welcome Strongest Avenger".

"Uh what?" Thor asked.

"That makes sense", Bella said.

"Ship's log", Bruce said. A recording of the Hulk, crash landing on Sakaar, was played. "Guys, where are we?"

"Yeah, about that", Thor said.

A hologram of the Grandmaster was shown in front of his castle. "Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have bad news. My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion", he said.

"Who's that?" Bruce asked.

"An idiot", Bella said.

"A psychopath", Lavinia said.

"A lunatic", Peyton said.

"He kind of runs the place. You actually lived at his house for a while",Thor said.

"Me, You, Peyton and Uncle had a fight", Bella said.

"Did I win?" Bruce asked.

"Yes", Peyton and Bella said at the same time Thor said, "No".

"We won. Easily", Thor says. Bella looked at Bruce and mouthed, "No we didn't".

"It seems that that criminally seductive God of Thunder, his girlfriend, Paper and their daughter, Raven has stolen him and Lovely away", The Grandmaster said.

"Seductive God of Thunder", Thor said.

"It's Lavinia".

"It's Peyton".

"I'm their niece. And I said my name was Revna", Bella said.

"We're not dating", Thor and Peyton said.

"He's messing our names up on purpose. We need to go", Peyton said.

"Oh no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Guys, I think I'm freaking out", Bruce said.

"No, no, no. Don't freak out. You're okay", Thor said. He gave him a pair of Tony's clothes. "Put these on".

"These are Tony's clothes. Is he here?"Bruce asked..

"No. It's just us", Bella said. Thor, Bruce, Bella, Peyton and Lavinia walked out of the Quinjet. "Brucie, just stay calm".

"The sun's going down. The sun's getting really low. Sun's going down",Thor said.