"Forget it. We have", Valkyrie said.

"Okay", Thor said.

"Okay".

"Good".

"Great", Regina said.

"Great", Peyton said.

"Thank you", Thor said.

"What are we thanking them for?"Peyton asked. Thor held his the controller to the disks.

Bella walked towards them. She puts on her red jacket. "That's impressive",She said. "I bet they didn't see that coming".

The disks fell from Bella, Thor and Peyton's necks. "You know, go ahead. Stay here and enslave people for that lunatic. Keep driving, keep hiding. But me..." Hulk threw the ball to Thor. "I choose to run towards my problems and not away from them", Thor says. Thor threw the red ball at the window. The ball bounced back and hit him in the face.

Bella sighed. "What are we going to do with you?" She asked as she shook her head.

Thor stood up. "Because that's what heroes do", he said, finishing his sentence. He grabbed Peyton and broke through the window. Peyton screams as they fall.

"Baby's gonna love this", Bella said as she grabbed Lavinia. They both jumped out the window.

"Baby does not love this!" Lavinia shouted as they fell.

"Friends stay!" Hulk shouted.

"Forget them, big guy", Regina said.

_______________________________________

The four of them ran towards the Quinjet. They got into the Quinjet. Bella and Lavinia were happy to be back in the Quinjet. It brought back good memories.

"This is the Quinjet?" Peyton asked.

"Yeah", Thor said.

"It's amazing", Peyton said as she looked around.

Thor and Bella walked towards the front of the jet. Thor turned on the jet. "You know how to use this, right? Last time you flew a jet, it did not go well. I'm a pilot. I could fly the jet", Bella said.

"Relax, Bella", Thor said. "Uh how does this work?"

Bella grabbed his hand and placed it on the scanner. "Welcome. Voice activation required", A female voice said.

"Thor". The computer beeps. "Access denied", The computer said. Bella frowned.

"Uh Thor, Son of Odin", Thor said. The computer beeps.

"Access denied".

"God of Thunder".

"Access denied".

"Strongest Avenger".

"Access denied".

"Strongest Avenger", Thor said more clearly.

"Access denied".

"Here. Let me try", Bella said. She puts her hand on the hand pad. "Romanoff".

"Access denied".

"Frostbite".

"Access denied".

"Isabella Romanoff".

"Access denied".

"Bella".

"Access denied".

"Revna".

"Access denied".

"What the hell, Stark?" Bella asked. Bella and Thor looked at each other. "Damn you, Stark", Bella and Thor said in unison.