"What do you guys drink?" Peyton asked.

"Not tea", Thor says.

"Coffee is nice", Bella said.

Thor had a cup of beer in his hand and Bella had a cup of coffee. "Thank you", Bella said. Peyton gave her a smile.

"We keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world. Your adoptive brother, Loki is one of those beings", Peyton explained.

"Makes sense. He's killed, stabbed, and mind controlled a lot of people",Bella said.

"Then why bring him here?" Strange asked.

"We're looking for my grandfather",Lavinia said.

"So if I were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?" Strange asked.

"Promptly".

"Great. Then we'll help you".

"Were you not going to help us if we didn't keep that promise?" Bella asked.

"That and we wouldn't give you your father back", Peyton said. "He'd continue falling forever".

"Falling?" Lavinia asked.

"Is he okay?" Bella asked.

"He's fine. We didn't lock him in a porta potty like Strange suggested".

(Who saw the video? If you haven't, it's up here ^^^)

"Uh...this- it's good tea", Lavinia said, not sure of what to say. Peyton chuckled.

They teleported next to a bookshelf. "So how does it work? You just never die or do you turn into dust after a few thousand years?" Peyton asked Thor.

"Peyton, stop fangirling", Strange said as he looked through a book. Peyton nodded in understanding.

"Right, sorry", Peyton said.

"No, no. It's fine", Thor said.

"How old are you, Peyton?" Lavinia asked.

"25", Peyton said.

Strange closed his book. They teleported to another bookshelf. The beer from Thor's cup spilled. Lavinia chuckles.

They teleported again. A bookshelf fell down. The beer spilled again. Lavinia laughed.

"Will you stop doing that?" Thor asked.

"Can I...I need just one strand of your hair", Strange said.

"Let me explain something. My hair is not to be meddled with", Thor said. But Strange plucked a strand from Thor's head.

They teleported. Strange, Peyton, Bella and Lavinia stood at the bottom of the stairs. Thor rolled down the stairs. Bella laughed.

Thor stood up. "We could have just walked", he said.

"Where's the fun in that?" Peyton asked as she helped him up.

Strange made a portal to Norway. "He's waiting for you", He said.

"Oh, don't forget your umbrella",Peyton said.

"Oh, yes", Thor said. He called out to Mjolnir. Peyton flinched at every crashing sound. "Sorry".

The umbrella flew into Thor's hand. "Strange Doctor, may we have our father back as well?" Lavinia asked.

"Oh, yeah. Right", Strange said.

Loki fell out of a portal and landed on the ground. "I have been falling for 30 minutes!" He shouted. Bella and Lavinia helped him off the ground.

Bella has a vision of the future. Everyone looked at her in concern. "Mr. Doctor, your apprentice needs to come with us", Bella said.

"I don't. I'm good with staying here",Peyton said.

"Take her. I don't care", Strange said.

"Strange!" Peyton said.

"Peyton, just go. Let's be honest. You need friends".

"I have...whatever the word is. You and Wong are my...what's the word again?"

"Friends. And I swear I heard you call me Papa one time".

"One time. One. And I was drunk at that time. Why are you bringing that up?"

"Go with your new friends, don't get into trouble and be safe", Strange said before pushing her through the portal.

"Nice one", Bella laughed. Lavinia pushed her through the portal. Bella screamed as she fell through the portal.

"Keep Peyton safe. I promised her mom she wouldn't be harmed",Strange said.

"We will", Lavinia said before she walked through the portal with Loki. Thor followed them.