ch 1

"David!" My mother yelled from from downstairs. I sigh looking at myself in the bathroom mirror.Today was my first day at my new school and I did'nt want to go. It would just end being like my last school. My last school was horrible I did'nt like even remebering it.

In my last school I was bullied, Beat up, And called horrible names. It was'nt always like that I was on the football team. I had awesome friends or so I thought till they turned on me. You see there is something you should know about me I'm gay. Yep thats right I like guys. I was always hiding myself scared. Then I got to the point of where I was tryed of hiding who I was. So I thought I could tell my best friend Alan. I can still remeber it so clearly.

We where sitting in my bedroom playing the xbox. We where sitting on the floor leaning up agaist my bed. "Alan can I tell you something" I asked I was so nervous. "What is it" he asked not looking up from our game. "First promise me we will still be friends" I mummbled. I wanted Alan to stay my friend he was my best friend so I was scared to tell him. "David what is this all about, You know I'll always be your friend" he said sitting down his controller turning to look at me.

"Promise" I whispered looking up to meet his eyes "Yea now what is it" Alan asked. "I...I...I'm gay" I mummled I could feel my heart pounding. It was as if time slowed down it all happened so fast. "What the fuck!" He shouted jumping up. "I'm gay" I repeted looking down at my hands. "I fuckin heared you!" He shouted I looked up at him. "Alan" I said standing up "Stay the fuck away from me" he growled his hands clenching at his pants.

"B..But you said" I whispered "I don't care what I said I'm not going to be friends with a fag" he spat. "Alan please" I could feel the tears coming now "Don't David don't ever say my name again!" He yelled before turning around and running out of my room. I could hear the front door slaming as my heart broke. My best friend had just turned agaist me even thought he promised. He still ran he still left me alone.

After that he told everyone in our school that I try to hit on him. Everyone starting giving me dirty looks at frist them came the name calling. "Hey fat ass" "look here comes the fag" I could still hear them laughing. Next came the shoves then the beatings I knew I could probmley of fought back. I could of done something but I was hurt and broken.

After that I try to kill myself countless times but someone always stopped me. My mother, My father, My brother they where always there. Watching me waiting for the next time I would try. My parents got me help had me see a doctor. They put me on many countless depression pills. My parents finally got me to tell them what was going on. After my seventh attempt of trying to kill myself. After that they decide to move me away and to enroll me in to another school.

"David!" I heared my mother yell again as I stared at myself. I was a little on the chuckling side I never liked my body. And after so many people always calling me fat I hated my body more. I was'nt tall nor was I short I guese I was averge. I had short curley dark brown hair with plain green eyes. So I was'nt sexy or even cute I been called ugly so much it must be true. Besides I never had a boyfriend so that just proves my point.

"DAVID KELLTON HUMMBLE!" My mother yelled again. Breaking me out of my thought she was probmely freaking out. Since I was'nt answering her "Coming!" I called grabbing my backpack from off my desk. I saw my mom standing at the bottom of the stairs arms crossed.

My mother was short and curvey with long golden blonde hair pulled back into a bun. Large deep blue eyes outline with eyeliner. They only thing of my mother I had was her plump pink lips.