ch 2

Okay so a quick author note I know I have'nt said anything in awhile sooo I willl now :) How was chapter one any good.... What do you think about David and What about Ryan who is your fav sooo far huh huh :) any who loves I hope you enjoy this story and please comment and vote kk :D ohh yea I worte this story for my older brother he is gay and I love him so much he is amazimg and awesome... I love going boy looking with him:D

...........................................................

It was lunch time we where sitting at the table. Izzy sitting next to David of course it was like she was glued at his hip. I could'nt blame her thought "David you need to eat something" Izzy frowned she had been trying to get him to eat for awhile now. But he would just nod his head no then look down at the table.

"David!" I heared some tall lean blonde hair boy say. He wrapped his arms around Davids neck grinning. I felt my anger boil who did this kid think he was. I felt a growl coming out Izzy David and blondie all looked at me. "Ah sorry something in my thorat" I coughed looking away from the. "Oooookay Anyways Mike can you get David to eat Please" Izzy pouted. "David your not eating" Blondie asked frowning.

"I'm not hurngy" David mummbled looking up at him. "Lil bro you need to eat" Blondie sigh ok so blodie was Davids older brother. "Here" Mike said pushing an apple in his face. David took the apple from him smiing softly I watched as he bite into the big red apple. Jucies running down his chin I felt my pants tighting. That was so hot oh God what was I thinking. And to top it of I have a major fuckin hard on.

"Hey Mike can we go to the libary tomrrow I was gonna teach David here to swim" She smiled. "Huh teach Dav" Mike asked looking at David. "Uh yea" David whispered whipping his chin. "Oh ok well that's cool I got asked out on a date by this red head" he grinned. "Ok so David you can ride with us after school that ok Ryan" Izzy asked looking at me.

"Yea sure" I grinned looking at David he looked up and our eyes meet. I saw him blush before he looked away. He was just way to cute I ginned I could'nt wait till after school.

...........................................................

David's P.O.V

The rest of school went ok I had gmy with Mike and Ryan. Ryan keep looking at me it made me really nervous. Why was he looking at me for He was straight right. I mean I thought he was and if he was'nt well he could'nt like me. I'm fat and ugly and Ryan was drop dead sexy and hot.

"Good work out there" Ryan said putting his arms around my neck. He was smiling and he was so close. I felt my body going hot I wounder what it would feel like to. Oh God no David not even go there no no no. I mently slap my head in the showers was alot worse. I quikly changed and left before anyone could stop me. I did not need to see Ryan nude no way.

The rest of the day I keep thinking about Ryan in such dirty ways. Ugh David you need to stop you don't even know him. I groaned for like the seventh time today.

"David" I heared my name being called I stop to see Ryan walking towards me. I imagie him walking up to me taking me in his arms and kissing me. "David" Ryan called I blinked feeling my face go red. "Uh hey" I mummbled looking away "You ready to go" he asked. I nodded pulling my backpck higher up on my shoulder.

I followed behind Ryan keeping my eyes cast dowm. I could feel my nervous buliding as we got closer to his car. I was still waiting for when Ryan would turn on me. Just like everyone as my old school did. Thought he did'nt know that I was gay and I was'nt going to tell him. I did'nt want him telling me whole school. I did'nt want my parents and my brother to worry about me. I did'nt want to put them thought all of that crap again.

"David!!!!" Izzy shoted jumpping onto my back. Her arms wrapping around neck tightly her legs going around my waist. "Piggy back ride!!!" She cheered slapping me lightly on the shoulder. Normaly I would'nt let someone so close to me. With out freaking out but I felt ok around Izzy. She was funny and very cheerful It made me want to smile. "Izzy get off" I laughed as she tighten her whole on me "Uh No your my horse" she grinned ruffling my hair.

"Izzy your so annoying" Ryan sigh looking back at us. "Your just jealous" she said pokeing her tongue out at him. "Yes your so right I am soooo jealous" he rolled his eyes. But I could see something flashing in his eyes as he watched us from the conner of his eye.