[ ~ Information ~ ]

Welcome to Mysterious Valley! We hope you enjoy your stay, so just sit back while we explain the idea behind this, what you'll be doing, how this all works, etc. etc.

Ready?

Set.

Go!

~The Goal~

In Mysterious Valleys, the main goal is to survive and discover. If you complete those two tasks, congratulations! You win! (not really, but we'll pretend for now.)

As of now, you're all just a bunch of kitty pets. You all have collars, but eventually you can take them off so that you can fight and hunt better.

~Energy~

0-5 moons have 1 energy
6-11 moons have 3 energy
12+ moons have 4 energy.

~ Religion/Laws ~

As a new clan, you will be making your own laws and religion! First pass is MV, Discovering your identities and what's out there is all up to you!

~ Hunting and Hunger ~

You need food to survive, obviously, and in order to do that, you need to hunt. One moon without food you get hungry, Two moons they are very hungry, Three moons they starve and die. Sorry folks, that's just how it is.

~ Training ~

In order to get more food, herbs, sticks, etc., you need to train your cat! With the collars on, you'll only be able to reach level 5 per skill. Once that gets taken off, you'll be able to train to level 10. Training with other's will help you level up easier, but training by yourself is an option as well.

~ Healing needs ~

At one point or another, your going to either get sick or injured. In order to not die from either of these, you'll need to be healed by someone with a healing skill. If your cat is injured or sick for an unknown amount of time without being healed, they'll die.

~ Death and Rejoining ~

You will die eventually, it's unavoidable. Don't get to sad about it though, you'll be able to rejoin by going through the waiting list!